Iron Heart Horse Hide Leather Jacket Self Edge Edition size 40 - like new

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bryan Z, May 30, 2020.

1. Bryan Z

Bryan Z New in Town

IMG_3482.jpeg Hey all. I'm brand new to the FL. I've followed the boards forever, but never got around to joining. I've got a like new Iron Heart Horse Hide Leather Jacket I'm trying to off-load and it was suggested I list it here and style forum, so here goes.

It's a great jacket, but the fit is just a bit off for me, and I'd rather it go somewhere it's going to get worn vs. just hang in my closet. Jacket retails for 1750 new. I'd like to get 1300, but I'm open to offers. I'll ship to anywhere in the CONUSA. Overseas we can work something out too.

Hit me up with any questions or to see more pics.

Some of the details and specifications that you'll find on the Self Edge site for the jacket are as follows:

these are pulled right from the SE site, and the link is here: https://www.selfedge.com/jackets-vests?product_id=2592&filter=27

-Chrome tanned horsehide from a small tannery in Himeji, the tanning capital of Japan
    - Two zippered hand pockets
    -Black cotton duck lined
    -YKK Zippers
    -Action bi-swing pleated shoulders

Measurements:

Chest: 46.5 inches
    Vertical length: 26 inches
    Sleeve length: 26.5 inches
    Shoulders: 19 inches

2. GW KY

GW KY A-List Customer

Sweet jacket, looks like standard size large/42 measures. Odd its labeled 40, IH usually runs small.
    In any case, looks killer, glws.

Cheers

3. Bryan Z

Bryan Z New in Town

Thanks. Yeah, the sizing on this is pretty weird. I'm told it's because IR doesn't make their leather goods, they farm this stuff out. So Four Speed made this, and it's way bigger than normal IH gear. Still kind of odd, b/c in my experience almost all the Japanese stuff runs small. Jacket's just a bit big on me because of it....

4. Bryan Z

Bryan Z New in Town

More pics.... I didn't realize I only posted one. Oops.

Attached Files:

5. GW KY

GW KY A-List Customer

DAMN PRETTY

6. Bryan Z

Bryan Z New in Town

Thanks GW KY. It's a great jacket, but this is the most impulse buy jacket I've ever purchased. Went into SENY. Saw it. Got caught up in the shine, and just blacked out and bought it. The fit is just a bit off for me. It's a killer jacket. I'm asking $1,500.00 because I paid so damn much for it, but I'm open to offers

7. ksozay

ksozay Practically Family

Hey!

Sent you an offer on Grailed, hope we can work something out!

Colin G likes this.