Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart+Self Edge: Horsehide Jacket

Powerband

Practically Family
This is a grail.

Iron Heart + Self Edge Japanese Horsehide Leather Jacket, the Black Battle Edition.

It has been worn a total of less than 12 times. If this jacket was a tint smaller for me, it would be a forever jacket—but it’s just a tiny bit too big all around for me. See below for the measurement that I carefully made.

I bought it at the same time another jacket came in, and I’ve been wearing only the other jacket since, because it fits me better. This Iron Heart has been hanging in my closet and my wife insists that I’d move it on.

This Iron Heart has front Double-zippers (see last pic)! Leather pulls for all zippers. Beautiful flannel lining. Yet the jacket is lighter for all seasons.

Here are two links, the first one for the actual info about this model on Self Edge, and the second for a long discussion on essentially the same Iron Heart jacket.

Info and retail price:

https://www.selfedge.com/iron-heart?product_id=1514

Discussion by owners of the Iron Heart jacket:

https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7825.0

Retail price is way up there ($1,575), but get mine for only $695.

Measurement for the jacket I’m selling:

— P2P: 21.5
— Shoulders: 19
— Back length: 25
— Sleeves: 24.75

The owner discussion forum (link above) mentions this jacket has the best Horsehide and that it breaks in readily. My jacket is just barely beginning that process and will need much more time to break in further.

Pics just now:

ade1ad98f5e58a7793de6c1a610aa60a.plist

M
2e94b79c6d32876f4f8ad2c96067d0eb.plist

1a7aedee2ff7594dde52d76313be89c1.plist

0ca5487c3d7848944671d9dd6164f63c.plist

897f4da1d04065e4b8693a80abcddf75.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post this puppy in the classifieds! Gorgeous jacket. Kind of can't believe you are selling it (yeah I know look whose talking) LOL.

dpspider

New in Town
This is a grail.

Iron Heart + Self Edge Japanese Horsehide Leather Jacket, the Black Battle Edition.

It has been worn a total of less than 12 times. If this jacket was a tint smaller for me, it would be a forever jacket—but it’s just a tiny bit too big all around for me. See below for the measurement that I carefully made.

I bought it at the same time another jacket came in, and I’ve been wearing only the other jacket since, because it fits me better. This Iron Heart has been hanging in my closet and my wife insists that I’d move it on.

This Iron Heart has front Double-zippers (see last pic)! Leather pulls for all zippers. Beautiful flannel lining. Yet the jacket is lighter for all seasons.

Here are two links, the first one for the actual info about this model on Self Edge, and the second for a long discussion on essentially the same Iron Heart jacket.

Info and retail price:

https://www.selfedge.com/iron-heart?product_id=1514

Discussion by owners of the Iron Heart jacket:

https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7825.0

Retail price is way up there ($1,575), but get mine for only $695.

Measurement for the jacket I’m selling:

— P2P: 21.5
— Shoulders: 19
— Back length: 25
— Sleeves: 24.75

The owner discussion forum (link above) mentions this jacket has the best Horsehide and that it breaks in readily. My jacket is just barely beginning that process and will need much more time to break in further.

Pics just now:

ade1ad98f5e58a7793de6c1a610aa60a.plist

M
2e94b79c6d32876f4f8ad2c96067d0eb.plist

1a7aedee2ff7594dde52d76313be89c1.plist

0ca5487c3d7848944671d9dd6164f63c.plist

897f4da1d04065e4b8693a80abcddf75.plist

Powerband

Practically Family
I did contact a moderator but I suppose he hasn’t had the chance to read the message yet. In any case, as I suspected, there were a few interests and the jacket is (very sadly for me) SOLD.

Apologies this was mistakenly placed in the wrong forum. [emoji20]

ksozay

One Too Many
Bah!!! I’ve been trying to find this jacket and alas, too late.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work out. I would purchase immediately.

Powerband

Practically Family
Bah!!! I’ve been trying to find this jacket and alas, too late.

Please let me know if this doesn’t work out. I would purchase immediately.

I know, right? I’ll put you on the list of interested buyers for the new owner, since he mentioned that the jacket might not fit him. Will that be OK?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider