Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is your fedora tipped?

Stoney

Practically Family
It depends upon two things for me, the hat and my mood. Both dictate what angle the hat is worn at. Sometimes tipped, often pushed back and rarely straight. Some hats just beg to be tipped while others do not.

:rolleyes:

metropd

One Too Many
pgoat said:
way too hot for a hat but too lazy or manually occupied to remove and hold hat= Paul Simonon/Two-tone bands back o' head rake.

afnv.2Uob

pic_down_beat_12_82_a.jpg

afnj.6OJa

Topper had it down, too:
afnh.70GH

The ONLY BAND THAT MATTERS! I've been taking alot of Joe Strummers style latley. Classic fedoras with quazi-militaristic jackets that resemble the CRS(French National Police Anti-Riot Unit) with corduroy Zanella trousers or tight black jeans and very elongated Saks Fith Wingtips. God I love the Clash!

kowalskt63

Familiar Face
To the right!

Always to the right. And I love to hide my eyes a bit. Gives one that "he's up to no good" look. By the way, after 20 years in the US Air Force, tilt to the right for the flight cap is the standard! Guess I'm a creature of habit! TK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart