Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ISO Electric Hat Stretcher, Finger Blocker

Fantastic! I would like to have the heat working. Can you check it? How much?

I’m unable to check either stretcher’s heating capability. They both take a kind of two prong plug like what you’d find on some old kitchen appliances. I don’t have the power cord that is compatible. I also don’t think I’d plug it in even if I had the right cord as these are very old units. I really don’t see an advantage to a heated stretcher, but that’s just for my uses. Sorry I don’t have what you’re looking for.

Peggy Jones

New in Town
I’m unable to check either stretcher’s heating capability. They both take a kind of two prong plug like what you’d find on some old kitchen appliances. I don’t have the power cord that is compatible. I also don’t think I’d plug it in even if I had the right cord as these are very old units. I really don’t see an advantage to a heated stretcher, but that’s just for my uses. Sorry I don’t have what you’re looking for.

How much would you sell one for? Can you send a few pictures? I might take my chances on any heating or wiring issues.

If there is a brown out in N California we can assume you ventured to plug it in?

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
What's a finger blocker?
colour_smithbilt_block.jpg

Different style shown here:
http://www.sfhat.com/blog/sfhat/blocking_machine

Video from Buckaroo:
https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=1170046836349060&_rdr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member