Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's official, you guys are fueling my insantiy

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
We will help you, I hope. Only 10% make it!!

guitone said:
I have a couple of vintage hats I am watching on ebay right now, some really have my attention. I kind of like the small brimmed (for me around 2 inches, maybe a tad less) with a lowish crown, but I am not sure how these will look. I have seen a couple of what appear to be NOS and I hope I can snag one. I am sure I will not get the vintage borsalino I am watching as it will probaby go for much more than I am prepared to spend, but there are so many brands from the 30's to 60's, I have no clue aboout quality but I may have to take a chance with some...anyway, I spent about 1 1/2 hours last night going thought the listing...one would think that a seller would put the size in the description, sure makes sense to me.

guit

You just need a meeting !!!! Next Tues At 8 PM. JP is the host. Just take it one hat at a time. Oh! Andykev will bring the donuts. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24