Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket theme songs

dannyk

One Too Many
7207B85C-D41F-44E6-8422-08D409AC6ACC.jpeg

My Vanson chopper and for this Charlie Don’t Surf as it starts with a Chopper as in the helicopter kind,intro. also listed in the classifieds here

5904236E-296B-4AB1-87BF-2EF69BC4ED46.jpeg

My G-1 from Vietnam also listed in classifieds and this makes me naturally think of Vietnam so the track is Sean Flynn. Errol Flynn’s son who became a war journalist and went missing.

1E5E157E-5D08-4C07-A8C2-F2B130341F60.jpeg

these are two exact replicas of tour jackets given to band and crew from the 16 Tons Tour and visible in the music video for Bankrobber The black is for sale.

2F11F0D6-BC50-48A1-A514-7B20133A6B96.jpeg

my Schott 618. Perfectos go hand in hand with punk. I also chose it for my pin right above LAMF that says Jail Guitar Doors. It’s a charity founded by Billy Bragg in the UK and Wayne Kramer (MC 5) in the US that provides musical instruments and lessons to inmates for rehabilitation. And conveniently named after a clash song.

Last edited:

dannyk

One Too Many
CA10E9D1-24EB-445A-BACC-0F988C028B89.jpeg

This Oakbrook (for sale) is the most British looking of my jackets so London.. not London Calling but London’s Burning

5CC8E4DC-385C-4E03-AF26-02C0896A10CD.jpeg

this Vanson screams rock n roll to me. So in honor of straight rock N roll to me, it’s Brand New Cadillac

2756E47D-12DC-4941-BEBB-B6C8C94524AA.jpeg

and this dark brown cal (for sale) is my most CHP/PD of jackets. But @nick123 already previewed Police on My Back I’m going to have to mix it up with Police and Thieves

I have a few more jackets but don’t feel like going through closets or digging them up at the moment.

Last edited:

dannyk

One Too Many
God right there with you. Been like 80-90+ where I’m from for about 2 weeks straight now. 0 jacket wearing. Except for very early am, on a coffee run. Or in my office a light spring type jacket. Our office is set in two halves, and my room is linked to two other rooms. We don’t have our own thermostat control. I am constantly freezing as the temp control is in the office of two 50+ women who openly say they are in menopause. So in the summer they turn the ac on full blast and the 3 people in my room are in an arctic chill. In the winter they bring in their own space heaters which heats their room to 100 degrees which tricks the temp control into turning on the ac. I can’t freaking win.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Whose heard of Mick Taylor? He was in The Rolling Stones band following the death of Brian Jones. Has anyone got a jacket that does justice to a track on Mick's LP called simply: Mick Taylor.

dannyk

One Too Many
Your links make me want to download the Halo theme song, jump on my bike and hit 100+ on the highway.
It’s burned into my memory. Brings back memories of waiting in the game lobby for matches to start during the Halo 3 days. There were 3 of us that would hang out and have a few drinks and play until the wee hours of the morning.

It’s burned into my memory. Brings back memories of waiting in the game lobby for matches to start during the Halo 3 days. There were 3 of us that would hang out and have a few drinks and play until the wee hours of the morning.

Halo’s solo campaign got me hooked. I remember standing in line at the local GameStop waiting for Halo 2. Some geek in front of me ran out of the store with his copy, jumped into his Ford Festiva, and hauled ass out of the parking lot with the Halo theme song blaring out of his cheap 10” subwoofer. The entire line whooped it up. Hilarious...and embarrassing lol. That was the pinnacle of gaming for me. Nerds!!!!

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Halo’s solo campaign got me hooked. I remember standing in line at the local GameStop waiting for Halo 2. Some geek in front of me ran out of the store with his copy, jumped into his Ford Festiva, and hauled ass out of the parking lot with the Halo theme song blaring out of his cheap 10” subwoofer. The entire line whooped it up. Hilarious...and embarrassing lol. That was the pinnacle of gaming for me. Nerds!!!!

I'm more of hack and slash and loot kind of guy:D, or turnbase tactics like chess, Jagged alliance, ff tactics, front mission, x-com, and stuff.... shamely I won't survive 2 minutes on first person shooters:(

dannyk

One Too Many
I'm more of hack and slash and loot kind of guy:D, or turnbase tactics like chess, Jagged alliance, ff tactics, front mission, x-com, and stuff.... shamely I won't survive 2 minutes on first person shooters:(
Since Halo 3 I’ve barely touched FPS. Or played too many games. red dead, the metal gear series, last of us. And a few horror games like resident evil series. As a kid/teen I was big on horror...silent hill And resident evil. Now I barely have time for games. The only thing I fairly regularly play is NHL. Because I was a hockey player for 20 years. Now I have two buddies, we create a team and play on weekends. It’s more a way to stay in touch and have something to do with friends since as you get older it’s harder to physically hang out and stay in touch, this keeps us together.

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I tried PUBG on mobile phone, came down with parachute only with boxers as starting gear (maybe because I play free and don't buy anything) died within 10 seconds, uninstalled the app...:(:(:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21