Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jeans 1930's style

patina

New in Town
Hello Everyone,

I am in need of "regular fit" straight leg 1930's style pair of Selvedge jeans. Are Levis LVC the only company that replicates a loose, and regular fit straight leg jeans? I am a 31x30 size guy but want a regular, loose leg fit. Anyway, if anyone knows where to shop for such trousers let me know.

Thank you all,

- Patrick

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There are some threads about jeans. Use google to find them (search term + fedora lounge) Freddies of pinewood does wide legged jeans. I think they are selvedge. Simon James Cathcart is a new brand you should look out for. Recently had a kickstarter. Then some reenactment repro pages offer USN style denim. I got some from "lutece co" which were sold on german eBay as quartermaster jeans. Very nice cut with buckle back, high rise, wide leg.

Rising Sun makes the "Blacksmith".
I think Sugar Cane makes that style too.
SJC calls them Brakeman waist overalls.
He also has the Big B Dungarees.

You may also want to take a look over at the
Denimbro forum. They know all the brands over there.

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Simon's getting ready to roll out a host of new designs in the next couple of months, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner