Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joe Peters 1945-2013

majormoore

Vendor
I have spoken with those at the shop this morning, Joe's grandson will contact me when all the arrangements have been made,

I consider myself lucky that Joe allowed me to be one of his friends, I'll will always remember him and tip my hat to him ever so often, he shared alot of info with me.

Mike Moore
Buckaroo Hatters

RBH

Bartender
It was a grand pleasure meeting Joe at the Texas FedoraFest.
While I spoke to him on the phone many times, he was like an old friend when we met in person.

fedorafestiii169.jpg

All of my best to his family.
Joe was special and I believe he made us all feel that way on our visit with him.

Duck

Practically Family
I too feel honored to have met Joe. Super nice guy! He will be sorely missed. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4

This has me wanting to know more about Joe Peters, and the family business he assumed and nurtured over the course of his too-short life. Simple arithmetic tells me he was 68, or maybe 67, when he passed on. I used to think of that as an advanced age. Perspectives change, eh?

Anybody know where an online remembrance/obituary might be found? A quick search of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram comes up empty.

Raider

One of the Regulars
Sad to hear. Will sorely miss our conversations about hats and cars. He was a kind man who made his customers feel like family. If you didn't get a chance to meet him, go to the PB website and watch the "Country Reporter" video...you'll get a small taste. I'll stand a little taller when I wear my PB's. Thanks, Joe! God speed, my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80