Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny Depp(style) Trio DOBBS/ROGERS PEET Gold Crown Twenty 7-1/4's w/Cav-edges

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Do you have the casual confidence and style to wear one of these experienced fine felt Fedoras?

P1040787.JPG

P1040780.JPG

All are substantial weight top quality felts with 2-1/2" Cavanagh Edge brims and typical early-mid 50's 5-1/2" crowns. Each has its own degree of substantial character. These have been heavily used and have the looks to prove it.

A. Dobbs Fifteen Med. Gray/Taupe w/ Black Ribbon

P1040782.JPG
P1040783.JPG

Soundest condition of the three but substantial dirt and sweat signs at the base of the ribbon and some edge nips to that plump, tasty brim edge. $35.00 shipped CONUS

B. Rogers Peet Gold Crown Twenty Lt Brown/Beige w/ Black Ribbon

P1040785.JPG
P1040786.JPG

Truly worthy of Mr. Depp, this charismatic felt has been worn through at the pinch and near the rear of the top crease and shows the wearer spent some time exercising his bodies natural cooling mechanism. Should charge extra for the special distressing, but just $30.00 shipped CONUS

C. Rogers Peet Gold Crown Twenty Red/Brown Clay with Gold Ribbon

P1040781.JPG
P1040784.JPG

My favorite of the 3 with a great color combo. The felt looks pretty good as it has been flipped, now sporting its Cavanagh edge on the underside of the brim. Ribbon has some discoloration. A touch taller, probably 5-5/8"
$37.00 shipped CONUS

Buy all 3 for just $90.00 shipped CONUS and inspire the envy of your friends.

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
If you haven't got the style, they also make great utility hats that you don't need to baby. The last one actually looks pretty good and would be even better with a fresh ribbon. All still available.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran