Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnnyphi Hat Club

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Miracles do happen, but it seems that for every miracle there is a horror story

Years ago I worked with an elderly gentleman who was in prisoner registration with the ETO in World War II

He had a habit of "confiscating" interesting Third Reich uniforms, firearms, swords, etc

He sent them home by mail and his father, who managed a local department store, filled a store front window with the growing collection .. . They remained on display throughout the war.

When he came home after the war, the items were boxed up and over the years this gentleman had sold off all of the firearms. He kept a couple of the swords for display

One day I asked him what ever became of the uniforms ... hoping I could get a cap or two ... His replay was that he got into the cardboard boxes after a few years and "bugs got to them" so he threw the uniforms away.

Who knows what all was lost!

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
A Big Ol' Sale from Johnnyphi.com (1st Ever)

OK Folks...

It's time to try something new.

Starting today, I'm beginning an official SALE at Johnnyphi.com.

This sale is exclusively for members (and lurkers) at the Fedora Lounge, so you'll need a password to get the 25% DISCOUNT.

I still have quite a few outstanding hats available, and I hope you'll give Johnnyphi.com another look, if you haven't visited in a while.

The remaining collection includes some AMAZING hats in smaller sizes... You won't find this many pristine hats in Sizes 6 1/2, 6 5/8, 6 3/4 or 6 7/8 ANYWHERE in the world.

If you don't find a hat in your size, please take a moment to browse through the rest of our collection. All of the hats can be stretched at least one size, possibly two.

To receive the 25% DISCOUNT, please use the coupon code "fedora" when you go to check out.

Keep in mind... we charge a flat fee for domestic shipping, so the more hats you buy, the more money you'll save!

Thanks again to everyone for your continued interest. As always, please email me directly with any questions or concerns at john@johnnyphi.com.

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
Just ordered a...

...fedora royalist supreme brown in a 6 7/8 for $20 US. It's got a little bit of moth nibbles on the edge binding but nothing serious. I thought it would make a nice beater. I will post photos when it arrives.

Thanks Johnny!

RJ:)

Redwoodjedi

One of the Regulars
My new/old Royalist Supreme!

Sorry I didn't measure the dimensions but here are some particulars. I know nothing of this company other than it is top notch quality. I've never heard of Royalist until Johnnyphi.

Color: Brown
Ribbon/Edge Binding: Moss Green

This is simply a beautiful hat and is my new, instant favorite, everyday hat that will live just about permanently on my noggin. The felt is paper thin and buttery soft. There are a few minor moth nibbles on the Edge Binding that I might have replaced sometime. There is also to slight moth damage to the liner. The felt is perfect and impeccable. I can't say it enough. I LOVE THIS HAT!!!:D

502472344_1767400590_0.jpg

502472197_1767400072_0.jpg

502472041_1767399497_0.jpg

502471920_1767399039_0.jpg

And of course we need a pic of me wearin' this fine lid, right? Here ya' go:

502414762_1767185583_0.jpg

Cheers,

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Very Cool!

I can't tell you how happy I am to read your comments about the Royalist. I knew they were great hats, but they weren't a "name brand", so I didn't treat them the same as the rest of the hats. I wish I had, but I'm glad that you ended up as the beneficiary!

Keep in mind... I have a TON of amazing 6 7/8 hats left. Many of them are in MUCH better condition than your Royalist. Take a look at the Lee hats... You won't find a finer hat.

PS - I'm a fan of Irish beverages, as well!

Redwoodjedi said:
Sorry I didn't measure the dimensions but here are some particulars. I know nothing of this company other than it is top notch quality. I've never heard of Royalist until Johnnyphi.

Color: Brown
Ribbon/Edge Binding: Moss Green

This is simply a beautiful hat and is my new, instant favorite, everyday hat that will live just about permanently on my noggin. The felt is paper thin and buttery soft. There are a few minor moth nibbles on the Edge Binding that I might have replaced sometime. There is also to slight moth damage to the liner. The felt is perfect and impeccable. I can't say it enough. I LOVE THIS HAT!!!:D

502472344_1767400590_0.jpg

502472197_1767400072_0.jpg

502472041_1767399497_0.jpg

502471920_1767399039_0.jpg

And of course we need a pic of me wearin' this fine lid, right? Here ya' go:

502414762_1767185583_0.jpg

Cheers,

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Check Out the SALE at Johnnyphi.com

We're running a great sale at Johnnyphi.com. We've marked down every hat, and you can use the coupon code "fedora" to get an additional 25% OFF of the sale price.

This has been a fun project, but I'm ready to liquidate!

Check out johnnyphi.com.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
For some reason, I never did get myself a Johnnyphi hat, but you're the reason that I joined the Lounge, so cheers to you. :) :) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Hereward

One of the Regulars
New Hat

Here is my hat I bought recently from Johnnyphi an Adam Premier Executive:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I rebashed it myself into a teardrop, using the excellent instructions available elsewhere here, and am rather proud of the result, as I had never rebashed a hat before.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Bravo!!!

Thanks for posting the photos... The hat looks outstanding on you! And your look is very well put together. Bravo!

Hereward said:
Here is my hat I bought recently from Johnnyphi an Adam Premier Executive:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I rebashed it myself into a teardrop, using the excellent instructions available elsewhere here, and am rather proud of the result, as I had never rebashed a hat before.

Jabos

A-List Customer
Check out the classifieds. I am selling a Johnnyphi Adam 7 3/8, no mothing, that I purchased from the original auction winner. He sold it to me because it didn't fit him well. Now, I need funds for a new Art hat and the new hat is close to this Adam in style, so I must part with it.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I just purchased 6 hats from Johnny this past week. Since I'm a size 7, there were a couple hats that caught my eye, as well as a couple 6 7/8's that will need a slight stretch. I am just posting one picture of each hat, but I will be posted detailed pics for each one in their appropriate threads.

1940's Rosemont
DSC05988.jpg

1940's Wadsworth
DSC06028.jpg

1940's Warburton (Schoble)
DSC06012.jpg

1950s ADAM Grammercy (Gray)
DSC05946.jpg

1950s ADAM Grammercy (Tan)
DSC05969.jpg

1950's Royalist (Brown)
DSC05942.jpg