Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

join the hunt for vintage clothes for a good price!! :)

therizyflapper

One of the Regulars
hello! :) I know we all like to hunt for little gems of stores or websites that offer vintage or vintage imitation clothing for a good price, because honestly not everyone can spent $130-$350 on one dress, and if you do spend that much on it you don't want to wear it unless its a special occasion, and even then you are super careful not to even get a speck of dirt on it haha. so i have kept my eye out for those gems, but they seem to be more rare then real precious gems hahaha iv found 1 place so far that has cute vintage clothing for dirt cheep, i got 3 skirts and 3 shirts for $20 all together,a big rabbit fur coat in perfect condition for $65 and i got a big warm 1930s green coat imported from France for $10!!!! :) those coats were a steal!!! :) this lovely place is Fibber Mgees in thousand oaks CA. they have my business for life! :) sadly iv yet to find any gems of online stores but im still on the hunt! :)
Do any of you ladies have a gem of a store or online store that you would like to share with everyone?
I want to help all of us find good clothes for good prices, so lets hunt together! :) im sure with all of us looking we can find those hidden treasures! :) So Join the hunt and lets see what we can find together! :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy