Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just a jacket drawing after watching some cowboy movie on TV

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
^ OH LOL I didn't aware of that....
The D ring purpose.... like men's tits... totally have no purpose whatsoever :D

anyway... I'm few months older and more matured now... and I decided to simplify it and make it more wearable, this one won't rise old-folks eyebrows and questions...less spaceship age... but I like it better, I borrow some elements from here and there, even from my previous ideas.

sorry the drawing is littered with elven gibberish... since I want to print it out to give a copy for the jacket maker:)
and properly re-titled as shirt instead a jacket since it has shirt hemline, and I'm going with thin cow, something weight less than 3 kilos when done. and I'm dreaming of something green or brown-green. I'm not sure it is available in cowhide here (there is sheepskin in that color though...so I'm weighing my option here)
HhFeVKU.jpg

Edward

Bartender
A d-ring in the right place could be used to attach keys / a wallet on a chain - useful if the trousers you're wearing it with have no belt-loops! ;)

56FordGuy

One of the Regulars
Aha. I ride "English" and we wear chaps that don't attach to the jacket. They buckle on at the waist. I thought Western riders wore them the same way.

That's correct. I've never seen chaps that connect to a jacket. I would t think you would want that, seems like it would interfere with upper body movement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points