Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

BobJ

Practically Family
pt2_4b1b6987-d588-4542-be43-50f18e857939.png

GHT

I'll Lock Up
You too can sport a leather clad cluster, if you know anything about the English game of cricket. To protect himself from the bowler's lethal 100mph delivery, the batsman wears what's colloquially called: "A box." It gives your cluster lustre and it adds glamour to your hammer.
cricket box.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
You too can sport a leather clad cluster, if you know anything about the English game of cricket. To protect himself from the bowler's lethal 100mph delivery, the batsman wears what's colloquially called: "A box." It gives your cluster lustre and it adds glamour to your hammer.
View attachment 90457

Here we call that a 'cup,' and it fits into a 'jock strap' or, more properly, an 'athletic supporter' to keep it in place.

BobJ

Practically Family
For when it's too hot to wear the whole thing:

shirt_collar_front.jpg

ProteinNerd - Before you start wondering what dark internet alleys I've been wandering down, I got this here on the Fedora Lounge... in the Leather Cult thread. Honest. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points