Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

You will emit swooshing sounds with the best of them. Perhaps even develop a nagging rash in your tender parts. Real deal indeed.

Damn, son, count me in. Hook me up with one of those bad boys. Down with the cuffed jeans, on with nineties swooshing!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Damn, son, count me in. Hook me up with one of those bad boys. Down with the cuffed jeans, on with nineties swooshing!

Not edgy enough

97200-black-md-t-edgy-as-heck.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
https://04b51cz2mklzy328-30299390092.shopifypreview.com/search?q=IPFU&utm_campaign=McCoy's IPFU (XY5vYU)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=McCoy's Original List Part 2&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJuYXYuYnVveUBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJIRUpreUwifQ==

At this point, they have to be taking a piss with this trash 'cause this can't be for real. I mean, ignoring the fact that it's a look that NOBODY wants to see resurrected, this junk costs 665 GBP. That's $835 for a nylon sweatshirt.

IPFUJACKET-square_4000x.progressive.jpg

Or 225 GBP for... This.

IPFUSHORTS-SQUARE_4000x.progressive.jpg

So the whole moronic set will set you back $1250.

And did they seriously put this into the description?

"This series we reproduced a nylon fabric made on dobby looms, creating a slubby texture and dry touch. Features reflector tapes and ventilation on back for mobility and breathability."

Slubby texture? Dry touch? On nylon freaking shorts? And what, no evo pics this time? How will I know what to expect out of my shorts a year down the line?

Worst company ever.

There are enough idiots who will buy this. I don't blame them for cobbling together some nylon rags if they can get 1,200 US for them. Free country.

That stuff really calls the legitimacy of RMC into question. That is pure garbage. Tbh the wool RMC crosszip felt like the cheapest thing in the Zara sale bin, so I’m not all that surprised.

tropicalbob

I used to believe human being to be divinely designed more than just lucky random evolution, until hair starts growing inside my ear, and extra tooth suddenly poking out in my jaw despite no space left for it, now I think a lot more practical, although I still pray every morning lol
Men with nipples?

dubpynchon

One Too Many
https://04b51cz2mklzy328-30299390092.shopifypreview.com/search?q=IPFU&utm_campaign=McCoy's IPFU (XY5vYU)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=McCoy's Original List Part 2&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJuYXYuYnVveUBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJIRUpreUwifQ==

At this point, they have to be taking a piss with this trash 'cause this can't be for real. I mean, ignoring the fact that it's a look that NOBODY wants to see resurrected, this junk costs 665 GBP. That's $835 for a nylon sweatshirt.

IPFUJACKET-square_4000x.progressive.jpg

Or 225 GBP for... This.

IPFUSHORTS-SQUARE_4000x.progressive.jpg

So the whole moronic set will set you back $1250.

And did they seriously put this into the description?

"This series we reproduced a nylon fabric made on dobby looms, creating a slubby texture and dry touch. Features reflector tapes and ventilation on back for mobility and breathability."

Slubby texture? Dry touch? On nylon freaking shorts? And what, no evo pics this time? How will I know what to expect out of my shorts a year down the line?

Worst company ever.
I thought their $450 pajama set was ‘extracting the urine’, but this is even worse. I actually want to see this copied in China and sold for €5 somewhere.

El Marro

That stuff really calls the legitimacy of RMC into question. That is pure garbage. Tbh the wool RMC crosszip felt like the cheapest thing in the Zara sale bin, so I’m not all that surprised.
Pretty funky stuff. Their Storm Rider copy was top notch though, very nicely made and not at all too long.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I am all for "live and let live" and let ppl wear what they want, but this guy is simply an old guy who thinks that dressing like a hipster is not pitiful at his age. It is. Designers and *artistes* kinda get a pass, though. Salvador Dali dressed kind of weird, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points