Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just when you thought you had seen it all . . . (Warning: Not for the fainthearted)

Is there really anyone in this world who wants to look like this!? I know there's no accounting for taste but seriously, is there a guy who sees these photos and says "Yes, this is who I want to be. This will be my gas-lighting my wife into a nervous breakdown uniform."??

26ab68d40f902c6aa1dfed3eeedf9357.jpg

1a680a1c86347b5a1468acda882def4a.jpg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
1671143607753.png

So unfortunately, this photo hits a little too close to home for me.

I lost my birth-father earlier this year. He had to wear a man-purse similar to this everywhere he went, usually around his shoulder and not over the neck as shown here. This is what occurs when you're diabetic, and have many other health issues to boot. At last count, he was at 17 separate medications daily. Some of those had to be taken at different times in the day.

So hopefully that's not the situation with this (rather) young man. Sometimes there is indeed, as they say, "More to the story."

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
crumpled trashbag look 120% replicated in that, as a person who don't follow fashion I can see urban fashion designers are trolls, they masterfully create something that would look totally ridiculous after their hype campaign finished.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ