Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Keep Honking...I'm Reloading

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Viola said:
Omigod I need that one! lol

I joked w/ my dad that as a Libertarian, I should put all my pro-gun stickers on the right bumper and all my pro-choice stickers on the left, but for SOME reason he didn't think that was a good idea???:eek: lol
Not at all trying to make this political, but glad to hear another woman with the same thought's as me. I'd join you in that crusade with bumper stickers, if I liked putting them on my car.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
This morning I got behind a lady who had a sticker from a local no-kill animal shelter. It said: "Support your local cat house" and had a drawing of a cat. I thought that was pretty cute.

carebear

Lincsong said:
Various bumper stickers with slogans of peace; No Nukes, Disarmanent Now!, etc.

Then right in the middle of all this; FREE TIBET!

What's so funny about that? The ChiComs have shown year after year, decade after decade, that they respond well to sincerely held pacifistic beliefs. :rolleyes:

Just offer them a hug and a flower and they roll over like puppies, and faster than a tank over an unarmed protestor....

SGB

One of the Regulars
airfrogusmc said:
Heres another one
"Fixed Iraq, Now I'll Fix New Orleans"

Watch it Allen, this one might get deleted, minority opinion and all......

SGB

Terry Lennox

Suspended
carebear said:
What's so funny about that? The ChiComs have shown year after year, decade after decade, that they respond well to sincerely held pacifistic beliefs. :rolleyes:

Just offer them a hug and a flower and they roll over like puppies, and faster than a tank over an unarmed protestor....

what's a "Chicom?"

carebear

Terry Lennox said:
what's a "Chicom?"

Youngling eh? :D

Chinese Communist

The folks who the Russians fear even today, aided the North Koreans in '50 and got their butts kicked by the Commie Vietnamese in '79.

Terry Lennox

Suspended
carebear said:
Youngling eh? :D

Chinese Communist

The folks who the Russians fear even today, aided the North Koreans in '50 and got their butts kicked by the Commie Vietnamese in '79.

Not a Youngling. I'm just the type that calls a Chevrolet a Chevrolet and not a chevy.

Why not just call them Chinese? Or Chinese Communist?

And they're also the folks that probably made that keyboard you're using to call them Chicoms and the little American flag you wave on the 4th.

carebear

It ain't me. Chicom has been a common and traditional term since even before Mao kicked Chang Kai-shek off the mainland and onto Taiwan in 1950. The term has been in use almost as long as Chevy has been used as an abbreviation for Chevrolet.

If you haven't heard of it, fine. But it is hardly slang or some obscure term. It's been used by Presidents, newsmen and notables worldwide for decades.

Since the government of mainland China remains Communist the term is neither out of date nor inaccurate today.

I'm well aware of what Norinco and the other state-owned companys produce. :rolleyes:

skinnychik

One of the Regulars
geez, you two can kill a mood. Giggle a little more.

I thought these were cute:

1. Isis Isis Ra Ra Ra!
2. Wal-Mart: Your source for cheap, plastic crap.
3. Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, & Communism, War has never solved anything.
4. God Loves You *some restrictions may apply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot