Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*Keeper* leather utility jacket photos.....

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yep, love the DB in kudu. That's the smoothest looking version of the hide I've seen, does it look as good close up?

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Yep, love the DB in kudu. That's the smoothest looking version of the hide I've seen, does it look as good close up?

When I saw Rob's DB, I immediately thought of the similarity in appearance and fit between Rob's DB and Sloan's. No question that Aero hit a home run with that particular design.

robrinay

One Too Many
Thank you for the positive comments gents. I'm 6'1" tall. The jacket back lengths are as follows - approx from base of collar to bottom edge:

Hwm - 25"
Hg5-25"
Dustbowl-27"
Spiegel-30.5"
Schott-26"

The Kudu does look good close up - but not smooth - it's shown in another thread on here in different lighting with a better camera
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ero-Dust-Bowl-in-rough-but-not-too-rough-Kudu
Cheers
Rob

Last edited:

Mark

Practically Family
Hope it's ok to reopen this thread, which is a great thread by the way. First time I've shown my FQHH Highwayman. By far my favourite utility jacket.
Love the label, requested in favour of the current one, hence me showing it here. Lining is weathered McKenzie tartan.

DSCF8628.JPG DSCF8629.JPG

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
That HWM does look very nice, just covering the belt. I was also wondering if it was one of the slimmer fitting HWM from the Premier line?

One of the best fitting HWMs I've seen posted here. Is it the Premier model?

+1!!! :arated:
It's got a classic collar, so I guess it's a standard HWM.

Mark, if I remember correctly, you're 36 in jackets, right? You didn't even need to size down for such a fantastic fit.

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
my utility jacket is this one
hi-visibility is a factor :)
many pockets ( this model was based on vented jacket, but all vents were turned into pockets, different collar too)
it has my "name" on it :D
and I'm eager to fade it more in the sun and rain.
my-jacket-carrot-sheep05.jpg my-jacket-carrot-sheep06.jpg my-jacket-carrot-sheep07.jpg

Motorcycle HWM. Near new when these were taken, the jacket fits much better now and once all the doubts have cleared, it is absolutely by far my fav jacket and the best one I've ever had.

Navetsea, I really, really love that jacket of yours. Fit is perfect, but considering it's you we're talking about, that's a given.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21