Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Knox 40 7 1/4 Dark Brown - pristine - $210

SOLD Jan 30th... This is a bit unusual but bear with me. I purchased this back in mid December from Deadlyhandsome. Alas, I should have paid more attention to his measurements as the hat is too small for me so I am turning it around. I had the hat shipped to a US address and as it is too small for me I left it in my motorhome in Washington state rather than importing it into Canada. The good news is that I will mail from there and you will avoid custom's delays.

I am a 59cm and pretty close to a true 7 3/8. This hat fits me like a 7 1/4. It is too great a hat to mess with by trying to stretch it a full size.

It is in pristine condition.
If you scroll through the Classified section (today it is on page 22) to December 13th you will find a great set of pictures and a full description. Asking $210 shipped continental USA from 98230. The listing is under Deadlyhandsome's name and it is listed as a 7 1/2'

Last edited:

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
For Sale: This is a bit unusual but bear with me. I purchased this back in mid December from Deadlyhandsome. Alas, I should have paid more attention to his measurements as the hat is too small for me so I am turning it around. I had the hat shipped to a US address and as it is too small for me I left it in my motorhome in Washington state rather than importing it into Canada. The good news is that I will mail from there and you will avoid custom's delays.

I am a 59cm and pretty close to a true 7 3/8. This hat fits me like a 7 1/4. It is too great a hat to mess with by trying to stretch it a full size.

If you scroll through the Classified section (today it is on page 22) to December 13th you will find a great set of pictures and a full description. Asking $210 shipped continental USA from 98230. The listing is under Deadlyhandsome's name and it is listed as a 7 1/2'

Interested in trades? PM sent.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
This is a heck of a nice hat.
Marvelous felt the Knox Forty is.
Someone will be very happy with this one.
B

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I have almost exactly the same hat. Otherwise, I would buy it.

Attachments

• received_205207270388454.jpeg
    received_205207270388454.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 284
  • tapatalk_1547186392055.jpeg
    tapatalk_1547186392055.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 302

vincent stuart

One of the Regulars
For Sale: This is a bit unusual but bear with me. I purchased this back in mid December from Deadlyhandsome. Alas, I should have paid more attention to his measurements as the hat is too small for me so I am turning it around. I had the hat shipped to a US address and as it is too small for me I left it in my motorhome in Washington state rather than importing it into Canada. The good news is that I will mail from there and you will avoid custom's delays.

vincent stuart

One of the Regulars
Louie this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship quote from film Noir classic Casablanca Robert do you know of any good vintage shops in washington state or oregon ebay can be frustrating and overpriced

Louie this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship quote from film Noir classic Casablanca Robert do you know of any good vintage shops in washington state or oregon ebay can be frustrating and overpriced
no, I travel WA and OR a lot and the only vintage has been western shops. My go to custom hatter is in Eugene OR but it is it even for hat shops. Seattle doesn't have a hat shop any longer and I am not sure about Portland. We are fortunate in having many great custom hatters in WA and OR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR