Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

L.A. Noire - making of a 1940s based game

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Anyone recognize the actor from Mad Men?

ken_s3_517x307.jpg

I love the bit where he talks about 1940s hairstyles for the men in the morning!

Tiller

Practically Family
I've been waiting for this game to be finished for a few years now. The bad thing is that it's going to force me to buy a PS3 just to play it. lol.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been waiting for this game to be finished for a few years now. The bad thing is that it's going to force me to buy a PS3 just to play it. lol.

I hear ya! Or I'll have to bribe the nephews to let me use theirs, and I don't know the current exchange rates on dollars to pizza, root beer and bacon. :rolleyes: Maybe I better start stocking up kiddie karma points this weekend with a couple Nerf guns...

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
I have to admit, this game looks absolutely bleeping awesome. But I REFUSE to buy a whole console just to play the damn thing.

Call me when they release it for PC.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I saw the trailer for this the first time last night (my husband is dying to get his hands on it) and I have to say I was very impressed with it. The graphics are amazing - almost movie like (I recognised the actor who plays Kenny from Mad Men straight off!).

I'm not one for computer games but this could be the one to change my mind!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner