Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies and Gents from the Lone Star State

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
Im Curious...im from the Texas and i was wondering who else is from texas and where in the Great State Of Texas are you from. i dont see very many people from texas, give a shout out, Yalll!:eusa_clap;)

MikePotts

Practically Family
I live on a wee bijou ranchette about 20 miles West of Fredericksburg - so I rely on this forum (and my wife) for gentlemen's clothing advice. Should anyone know of good clothing stores in San Antonio., please advise. I moved here from Dallas, I really miss Culvers, but not the traffic :)

MP

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
lol, MikePotts, i Love Culvers!! I try to go there at least once a month, im from Grand Prairie, in case some of you were wondering. the traffic to get to some of those places can be a pill, but its well worth the trip.

Justin B, have you had the chance to go to the In and Out Burger in Plano yet? ive been meaning to make a crusade to get one, when i lived in Arizona i would go there alot.

Justin B

One Too Many
Kicking this thing back to the top. Also, if you're in the DFW area would love to see how many of us we could get together and have a nice dinner out.

DoolittleRaider

Familiar Face
Kicking this thing back to the top. Also, if you're in the DFW area would love to see how many of us we could get together and have a nice dinner out.

ooooooh! im Down for that! im in Grand Prairie and i know just the place, but it is a bit pricey:(

Maggianos in Dallas, they have a vintage style dining room and it seriously makes you feel like you could peek over your shoulder and see the Rat Pack having a drink at the bar.

Justin B, let me know when you are planning this, i would surely love to attend. :D

Justin B

One Too Many
I'm thinking we might wait until it cools off a bit. September or something. I don't know, everyone else chime in on when or even if.

Doolittle, drop me a PM next time you're in the area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24