Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

What do you think of this as a Ladies Globe Trotting Hat?

• I love your fashion style, let's do it baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no! Too dainty for me!

• For a 2 second photo I can go either way.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss Brill said:
I want to see the prizes! :eek:

I have been waiting and have decided to partially answer this, since the USA ladies received different prizes from what is now available to the International ladies (no pressure ;) ) so it's a safe bet to list some of the goodies sent.

Here is a list of some prizes sent to the USA ladies:

vintage gloves
vintage collars
vintage and antique buttons
vintage trims
vintage sewing-related items
vintage pin curler
vintage fabrics
vintage jewelry
vintage clothing
vintage books

The Bonus Prize will not be revealed until the end of the contest.

Hope that satisfies your curiosity!

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

As if I didn't post enough in this thread...

Ok, here goes, I think I finally caught up with all the lovely ladies on this thread in the USA:

*If you are a USA Lady who participated in the Ladies Globe Trotting Hat, who received the hat, took photos, posted photos and shipped the hat in under 1 week: You should have RECEIVED your prize or TRACKING NOTIFICATION of your prize delivery by today.

If you don't receive TRACKING NOTIFICATION and a PRIZE by June 6, drop me a line.

*If you are a USA Lady who participated in the Ladies Globe Trotting Hat and posted photos but DIDN'T meet the 1 week deadline, you should have or will receive a CONSOLATION prize. If you posted photos before May 1 and didn't receive a consolation prize, drop me a line because I've accidentally skipped you (sorry about that).

If you don't receive a CONSOLATION prize by June 6, drop me a line.

Cheers - :cheers1:

Vintage Betty

MissS

A-List Customer
Vintage Betty, you are an absolute star for doing this. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Though I was too late to join in the fun, it's been fantastic to follow the travels of the hat. Cheers to you!

Vintage Betty

MissS said:
Vintage Betty, you are an absolute star for doing this. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Though I was too late to join in the fun, it's been fantastic to follow the travels of the hat. Cheers to you!

Thank you MissS!

:eek:fftopic: And be sure to say hi to my brother in Sydney! ;)

BegintheBeguine

Thank You.

I got my paws on my prizes when I got home from work on Friday. Thank you, Vintage Betty, I love my gloves. I'm going to wear them when I drive and how did you know I needed a pair? I like pale ones in the summer so my hands don't get too hot and sunburned on the steering wheel.
Ashley

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MissS said:

She totally is!

redvelvetdress1.jpg

I made this with the red velvet VB sent me! Shes a gem!

LD

Vintage Betty

Catch-up

imoldfashioned, KittyT and Paisley, your prizes went out today. If my notes are correct, you all should be receiving consolation prizes as your pictures were posted more than a week after receiving the hat. That means your prizes will probably arrive next week.

If I've somehow messed up the prize-gifting, drop me a line.

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

BegintheBeguine said:
I got my paws on my prizes when I got home from work on Friday. Thank you, Vintage Betty, I love my gloves. I'm going to wear them when I drive and how did you know I needed a pair? I like pale ones in the summer so my hands don't get too hot and sunburned on the steering wheel.
Ashley

I'm so glad you like the gloves! Maybe take and post a picture of the gloves to share?

Thanks for the nice words Lady Day. When do we get to see you in the dress?

Vintage Betty

BegintheBeguine

When we borrow the camera again this week I prmise I'll take pictures. I have an extensive collection of gloves in the packages and never want to wear them (I know I'm a hoarder), so these used ones do the trick. I also promise to take a picture of my graduation-gift dressform mentioned in the garage sale thread. ;)
I love that velvet dress!!!!! Envy!!!!
Ashley

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Missus Charles said:
Count me in! How do we do this?

Welcome to the Lounge Missus Charles, unfortunatley no new entries are being excepted for this traveling hat, as entries were closed a few months ago. However I'm sure Vintage Betty will start something else just as fun for you to join in on, just keep your eyes peeled:)

Vintage Betty

Rockapin-up said:
Welcome to the Lounge Missus Charles, unfortunatley no new entries are being excepted for this traveling hat, as entries were closed a few months ago. However I'm sure Vintage Betty will start something else just as fun for you to join in on, just keep your eyes peeled:)

Thank you Rockapin-up! Hmmm...I'm starting to feel like Publisher's Clearinghouse! lol

If you want some excitement right now while waiting for GlenLake's phtoos, be sure to check out the Classifieds, as I'm giving things away for FREE!

And as for the next contest...bump. Please note I need at least SIX more volunteers to start the contest. Warbaby and Miss 1929 have graciously offered their skills for everyone's enjoyment.

Vintage Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran