Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
I cut off me hair! I'm feeling very Clara Bow here...

MCBlondeBobbed1.jpg

I think you could be Alice White's twin!!!!!

texasgirl

One Too Many
My Husband and I took some pictures the other night in out garage/speakeasy before we move. Just had fun getting dressed up and playing with the light.

100_1893.jpg

compact.jpg

cards.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wowza! You ladies are all so beautiful. I love how everyone has a different way of expressing themselves through their photos. They're all magnificent. I haven't logged in a while. Got kind of sidetracked by the "Spa" (hospital) again. Typical, just when I had said that I was back, I once again disappeared:(

Well this time I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my time here will be more frequent, like it was in the good old days:)

So, living with a budding photographer certainly has it's benefits! Photos whenever I want, and some when I don't want!! But, Hem is really enjoyable to work with, and he has a way of making every shoot new and fun, and is filled with so many amazing ideas too. Lucky me, a best friend and a great photographer!!

So here's a few shots from the past couple of shoots. I was pretty run down during these shoots, but now that I'm on the mend, again (fingers crossed) I'm hoping that I'll look less tired for the next shoot, which is this Friday!
cherylbackdresswmrs0.jpg
cherylmaroonglamourwmfb1.jpg
cherylmaroonportrait2wmga7.jpg

Sorry to post so many! We've taken a lot of photos over the past few months. I have more on my myspace page so check them out if you'd like. Oh and make sure to leave your comments, I like feedback, it helps with future shoots:)

Ciao,
Daisy B.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Great photos Daisy. I love your hair in the first one and that velvet dress is to die for.
Kerry. All your photos are nice but I love the 2nd one.The jewelry is great also.

$ally

One Too Many
TexasGirl: These shots are great. I never thought I'd be jealous of someones garage...
Kerry: What elegant, beautiful photos!

ShortClara

One Too Many
Yay Daisy! I'm sorry you were under the weather again - here's to a speedy recovery and to a long, healthful year! XO

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Lovely pics Faythe, Kerry, DPD, Daisy, Texasgirl, Sophia and Short Clara!!

I adored the cat pics. I'm still laughing at Pgoat's kitty!
Nikki

Tifa

Familiar Face
Oh such pretty ladies and so many lovely outfits :eusa_clap

Well this is me
91771_1184526730.jpg

Here I'm at a musicfestival, pretty casual and ready for sleeping in a tent for 5 days haha

57345_1179263782.jpg

And this is my more dressed up self going out to a burlesqueclub in London while on vacation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart