Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Smuterella, Daisy and Lo, you all look amazing! Other ladies who have posted recently, I'm sure you do too, but for some reason I can't see any Flickr pictures at the moment...no idea why, probably a connection problem [huh]

pgoat

One Too Many
gluegungeisha said:
Today.

2329541637_f5f9a41477.jpg

U r another of our FL chameleons - u look different in every picture. Very Kate Bush-esque here (she is DEFINITELY a chameleon!).
Interesting necklace pendant!

pgoat

One Too Many
another pretty pic...

image.php

...from the champion FL Chameleon!:)

sorry, not sure why it's not showing up in the post - the link works if u click on it ($ally's latest stunning avatar!)...I can't view those Flickrs either.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Wow Smuterella, what an amazing photo. I love your eyebrows and eyeliner.
Sadley I can never see flicker photos.
RHRH and Lolita Haze, great photo. You Arizona girls sure have alot of fun.

ShortClara

One Too Many
DPD, were you just lounging about as usual, looking hot and sexy, and then someone said "I must have your photo now!!" and took this picture? Because I love the idea that you just are this way at home. Just out of the shot there's a cocktail and a shirtless man, right?

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
DPD, were you just lounging about as usual, looking hot and sexy, and then someone said "I must have your photo now!!" and took this picture? Because I love the idea that you just are this way at home. Just out of the shot there's a cocktail and a shirtless man, right?
LOL! Your so funny Clara. You vision of my life is much more exciting than the real thing.

Thanks for the complements everyone. you make me blush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart