Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

drjones

A-List Customer
distance is a terrible thing

ShooShooBaby said:
brains, loyalty and compassion.

those are my top 3. hence my singleness...

Why oh why couldnt you live in Phoenix? :D ;) Did I mention I am single too. :)

DRJONES

$ally

One Too Many
2342113860_57fe40f92d_m.jpg

Can you feel the love?

Blackjack

One Too Many
Hey we have a definite lack of picture posting happening here ladies,(exception $ally's Hanger Dance) that's not fair. The guys just keep posting, posting, posting, and you gals are falling down on the job miserably. Get them shutters clicking!!!!!!!!!!

p.s- $ally, I've got a MySpace friend who DJ's in Germany and they have all these wonderful dances on a regular basis. Why is it that here in the states these things are so few and far between???????????:mad:

Edward

Bartender
Some wonderful images, ladies - you all look stunning.

Daisy, great to see you back about these parts and looking so great. I have always had an especial weakness for animal prints, too... :eek:

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Blackjack said:
Hey we have a definite lack of picture posting happening here ladies,(exception $ally's Hanger Dance) that's not fair. The guys just keep posting, posting, posting, and you gals are falling down on the job miserably. Get them shutters clicking!!!!!!!!!!

p.s- $ally, I've got a MySpace friend who DJ's in Germany and they have all these wonderful dances on a regular basis. Why is it that here in the states these things are so few and far between???????????:mad:

Don't worry-the AZ Chippies are having their monthly lunch this Saturday, so I am sure there will be many new pictures posted by Sunday!

$ally

One Too Many
Blackjack said:
p.s- $ally, I've got a MySpace friend who DJ's in Germany and they have all these wonderful dances on a regular basis. Why is it that here in the states these things are so few and far between???????????

Well, gee, I'm sorry my pix aren't enough for you. Way to make my day.
We have swing every day of the week here in Phoenix, not to mention various venues featuring rockabilly/jump blues bands. I just don't bother getting pictures of myself everywhere I go out dancing.

Blackjack

One Too Many
No, no...your pictures are wonderful Ms. $ally, but I see this thread as a big fluffy angel food cake and right now your the whipped cream frosting. But where are the other ingredients??? All the camera shy lovelies that are hiding out right now...

$ally

One Too Many
Blackjack said:
No, no...your pictures are wonderful Ms. $ally, but I see this thread as a big fluffy angel food cake and right now your the whipped cream frosting. But where are the other ingredients??? All the camera shy lovelies that are hiding out right now...
Well I never... if whipped cream isn't enough for you....

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Edward said:
Some wonderful images, ladies - you all look stunning.

Daisy, great to see you back about these parts and looking so great. I have always had an especial weakness for animal prints, too... :eek:

Thanks Edward!!
Here's some more animal print for you, took this one yesterday

And here's one Hemingway Jones took:

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
$ally said:
Wow, look at you tame the wild beast!

:p
lol!! That's my Baby!! Except, he's a lot tamer than the one Carey Grant had to deal with!! Probably because I'm such a great tamer!!!
That leopard actually sits at my dining room table in a black wig and Chanel sunglasses! Gotta love Hem's decorating sense!!

Edward

Bartender
Daisy Buchanan said:
Thanks Edward!!
Here's some more animal print for you, took this one yesterday

Oh my. You look fabulous... such wonderful skin. Such a shame you're on the "wrong" continent. :p

Fleur..... all their taste must be in their mouths. You look great in those photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran