Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Mrs. McGraw, the London ladies, Lolita, you are all so beautiful! And for the groups, it is so fun to see photos of your gatherings, it looks like you all have such a wonderful dynamic and sweet atmosphere.

Also, just a token of thanks to freebird,Edward,fortworthgal. :eek: I am humbled. And DB, I didn't forget you, and do thank you.You need to be careful though, with pouring out so many sweet compliments to all the ladies here, otherwise you won't be able to wear your namesake moniker for much longer. ;)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Taggert... Hehehehe don't worry, your icon says it all. Wouldn't you now, I am a huge Brisco fan!!

Mr.NewportCustom... After seeing the photos you took of ShortClara, I am sure we all wouldn't mind waiting for you to stop into each location. :)

Ada Veen... Imagine my surprise when my 97 year old millionaire huhsband dropped dead! Sure I was just put in the will -- but he meant more to me than just money! I surely need a detective on the case to find out who murdered my husband and clear my name!!

MissS... Thanks! It is alittle more than I usually wear, but I like it just the same!

Diamondback... you are too sweet!

Amy_jeanne... Thank you sugar! And to think, this is me at my least vintage! The top is new!

BigMan... You know, they all say I am always looking for trouble! xoxoxoxo

Edward... Yes, I am familiar with Missy Malone, not personally though. I would love to take a leap over the pond and perform over there, but first I need a passport... and then a rich husband to pay my way! :)

Lady StarDust... Thank you so much!

pgoat

One Too Many
yup, I am glad I chose to go into library work....

Ms. McGraw said:
I have a bunch pictures from playing dress up for the camera and nothing really to do with them, so I hope you'll all indulge me. These are from the last shoot I did before I cut my bangs again. Please excuse the poor quality, my scanner is down, so I had take pictures of the prints. Too bad the about the more modern stool and overhead lights.
IMG_0530B-1.jpg
IMG_0531B-1.jpg

consider yourself indulged:eek:
getting kinda hot in here!!:D

Blackjack

One Too Many
Man...I go away for a few days and when I come back I see all the action is happining here!!!! Yowza, great pics ladies!!!!! SALLY...What happened to yours?????

pgoat

One Too Many
Blackjack said:
Man...I go away for a few days and when I come back I see all the action is happining here!!!! Yowza, great pics ladies!!!!! SALLY...What happened to yours?????
you need to go away more often:D

(Look at the results!)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
The AZ Chippies

Here are a handful of us at our 1 year anniversary dinner. Sadly, not all 12 of us could make it. But 2 friends came along instead. :)

thechippiesb.jpg

RedHotRidingHood, Michele (non-chippie/nonfl), CC (nonfl), $ally, DesiDeLuLu, Terri (non-chippie/nonfl), LolitaHaze, PinkDahlia, Dixie(nonfl)

drjones

A-List Customer
wow!

LolitaHaze said:
Here are a handful of us at our 1 year anniversary dinner. Sadly, not all 12 of us could make it. But 2 friends came along instead. :)

thechippiesb.jpg

RedHotRidingHood, Michele (non-chippie/nonfl), CC (nonfl), $ally, DesiDeLuLu, Terri (non-chippie/nonfl), LolitaHaze, PinkDahlia, Dixie(nonfl)

STUNNING ladies every last one of you!

DRJONES

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:

thechippiesb.jpg

Lovely, everyone!

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Ada Veen said:
Wow, great outfits everyone! This might be a silly question, but why are you called Chippies?

As $ally put it so eloquently:

Arizona Chippies are fine ladies, the whole package. We are gorgeous-looking, swoon-inducing, dead sexy, knock-outs. Not to mention stylish, bright, funny, quick-witted, sassy, creative, and multi-talented. We are also kind, caring, giving, generous, loyal friends. We are the talk of the town in any town. If we weren't so sweet, you'd have to hate us.

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
As $ally put it so eloquently:

Arizona Chippies are fine ladies, the whole package. We are gorgeous-looking, swoon-inducing, dead sexy, knock-outs. Not to mention stylish, bright, funny, quick-witted, sassy, creative, and multi-talented. We are also kind, caring, giving, generous, loyal friends. We are the talk of the town in any town. If we weren't so sweet, you'd have to hate us.

hmm. that's not what i heard ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff