Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

$ally

One Too Many
retrogirl1941 said:
I wanna be a chippie! You gals always look like you have so much fun! But alas I am far to reserved.......
Samantha
Reserved is a good thing. Embrace the self-restraint that makes you a lady.

freebird

Practically Family
GWD said:
I'm noticing a disturbing trend here and at the "Men of the Lounge" thread. It seems to me that women are commenting on the women and the men are commenting on the men. I say we keep these threads co-educational and not so segregated.

Keep posting those amazing pictures girls, I've noticed a slow down as of late.

Love ya, mean it! :p

I've noticed this trend as well, but I figured it was my pic that scared the lovely young ladies away. :eek:

$ally

One Too Many
Dez & Megs: Quit bragging about your hot husbands. :p

desi_de_lu_lu said:
As $ally put it so eloquently:
Oooh, I love that you called my words eloquent.
RedHotRidinHood said:
What $ally said a few posts back really defines us.
"A cad with better parts"?

MissS said:
$ally - poo, I can't see your pictures
Blackjack said:
Yowza, great pics ladies!!!!! SALLY...What happened to yours?????
I moved stuff around on flickr and now they don't show up here (it changed the url).

I'm laughing at my wild Braveheart hair in our last group shot. We forgot to mention that sweet Lo thoughtfully brought a rose to honor each chippie and carnations for any who tagged along, so friends would feel included.

scarlett

One of the Regulars
Okay then, - for the cads, oops I mean gentlemen.
Web0172.jpg
[/IMG]

MD11

Familiar Face
LolitaHaze said:
Ok... I couldn't stand the roots photo anymore... so here is a cropped photo from the shoot I did last night. It is a self portrait and cropped because the full version is a bit too saucy for this joint although you can't see

I never would have guessed that my neighbors in Glendale were so adventurous! ;) I love this from Lolita's website!

"Cheap, common, sexually promiscuous girl, wearing way too much makeup and shiny cheap jewelry, usually underage or close to it.

Don't wear that outfit. That miniskirt with the hot-pink lipstick and inch of black eyeliner on your eyes makes you look like a chippie."

I think I want some "Chippies and Salsa" for myself! ;)

pgoat

One Too Many
The Majority?......where's the Majority?.........

Yeah, way to bring back the Lounge in Style!;) Lovely pic!

Love your signature, btw Mr. Lucky!:D

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Smuterella said:
you are welcome pretty lady

what lipstick are you wearing, its just the colour I've been looking for

I think it's actually two colours mixed together. I think one the top one was cherry red by Besame, can't remember what the name of the other one was, but it's a more plum red. I don't think I ever wear just one shade of lipstick lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace