Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Just one from today's shoot!

l_b8bbd503699513ec9420d2db9374a1fb.jpg

Copper

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
Fleur
I am so glad you don't live anywhere near me. No guy would give me a second glance!

If I may be so bold, that is a startlingly inaccurate statement. You are worthy of multiple glances in anyone's vicinity.

Stunning photo though, Fleur!

PS

A-List Customer
Bows to Fluer and Darhling!

had an important ceremony to attend. was very very overdressed in my pencil skirt and blouse, who wouldathunk it? but at least i didn't blend in the the jeans and words across the butt sweatpants crowd!
2ypkq45.jpg

drjones

A-List Customer
yes!

PS said:
Bows to Fluer and Darhling!

had an important ceremony to attend. was very very overdressed in my pencil skirt and blouse, who wouldathunk it? but at least i didn't blend in the the jeans and words across the butt sweatpants crowd!
2ypkq45.jpg
WOW!!!!!!!! Move over Marilyn Monroe! :)

DRJONES

freebird

Practically Family
Darhling said:
Smoooooch!

DSC01461.jpg

Darhling, you are a knock out! PS, as DrJones said, you remind me of Marilyn.
Fleur, I can't wait to see the rest of your shoot. If I don't quit looking at this thread I'm gonna have a crush on several FLers.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
freebird said:
Darhling, you are a knock out! PS, as DrJones said, you remind me of Marilyn.
Fleur, I can't wait to see the rest of your shoot. If I don't quit looking at this thread I'm gonna have a crush on several FLers.

Thank you Freebird!! I think I need to learn some poses from Fleur! So far the one I posted is the only one I know! :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner