Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

MissS

A-List Customer
To prove to the gents that I'm neither evil, nor a devil...

...in blue dress, as requested.

FL041.jpg

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Hannah, MissS and Darhling, your photos are all just divine! I looove your outfit Hannah!

Nikki...:eek: Thank you!

To all who wanted to see a couple more (and some did, so I hope I'm not being totally vain!), here they are:

l_a4203c442695b2ec4687b55c65795fe1.jpg

l_b1fbe253d90f87a1b5091a6c1a820a20.jpg

freebird

Practically Family
Darhling said:
Fleur - You are just amazing! Everything you do is simply amazing! I should really just stop posting here ..

Don't you dare stop posting your pics! You are a beautiful lady, and I for one would be dissapointed if you did.

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
Fleur and Miss S, how on earth is nayone meant to follow those pictures?! You are both stunning!

Anyway.. I know this doesn't live up to the pictures before it, but this is the full size version of my new avatar
0080.jpg

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Oy vey, all of these gorgeous dames complaining that they aren't as pretty as the next one.

Ladies, you are the tops. Everyone last one of you. It's a pleasure and an honor to be associated with you.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Slim Portly said:
Oy vey, all of these gorgeous dames complaining that they aren't as pretty as the next one.

Ladies, you are the tops. Everyone last one of you. It's a pleasure and an honor to be associated with you.

I agree, I think from now on it should be declared an offence to run yourself down on this thread (goodness knows I do it enough!).

As far as I am concerned you are all lovely in many different ways, it doesn't matter if your pic is a professional shoot or a quick snap, it's all fantastic !!!:)

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
I THIRD this! Every, and I mean EVERY lady in this thread takes my breath away. Just the fact that such attention to detail and passion for a 'look' that is conveyed in every photo posted speaks volumes about the character of the women around here! That alone is devastatingly attractive! And thank you all for that!

pgoat

One Too Many
everybody looks wonderful.

personally I am moved to comment when a photo hits me strongly due to the color or composition, etc. (I'm no expert - I just know what I like). But all you ladies look fantastic.

If we commented on every photo as much as we wanted to there wouldn't be any server space left for the photos;)

Gaige

One of the Regulars
Everytime I come to this thread, I see more beautiful women and amazing photographs.

I then endeavor to think of something witty or charming to say...

...at which point I realize that, yet again, I'm speechless. This is a rare thing, by the way. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner