Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Alright! That's it! I've gone and dun it! Due to the ENORMOUS amount, and seemingly never ending supply, of beauty in this thread, I've plum run out of adjectives to describe it! Whod'a thunk it, me at a loss for words!

MissHannah

One Too Many
I can't compete with Fleur and ShooShoo but I like this picture anyway!

May08field.jpg

freebird

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
I can't compete with Fleur and ShooShoo but I like this picture anyway!

May08field.jpg

I really like it Ms Hannah. That's a great location, and you look totally at ease, a very natural looking photo! Beautiful pic of a very pretty lady.:eusa_clap

Adele

One of the Regulars
MissHannah - You have such a calming elegance to you. At least that's my impression with seeing your photographs. Reminds me of Ms. Williams, because I think the same of her.

ShooShooBaby- Today I saw this movie and I wish I could remember the name of it ( I just remember it was from the late thirties), but one of the gals reminded me of you. Cute outfit, nonetheless!

MissHannah

One Too Many
Adele said:
MissHannah - You have such a calming elegance to you. At least that's my impression with seeing your photographs. Reminds me of Ms. Williams, because I think the same of her.

Thank you so much! I assure you in real life I am a total goofball who swears like a sailor and drops stuff :)
I just dress nice while I'm doing it ;)

Twilight

Familiar Face
PS said:
Twiglight, you look absolutely beautiful! I hope you had a great time at prom!
Thank you. :] I had an amazing time!
[Except I didn't get to dance to any slow songs.
But, then again, they only played about 3 or 4 slow songs while I was there. lol]

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
Adele said:
ShooShooBaby- Today I saw this movie and I wish I could remember the name of it ( I just remember it was from the late thirties), but one of the gals reminded me of you. Cute outfit, nonetheless!

was it a deanna durbin movie? i've been told i look like her (when i don't have bangs, anyway...) and thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner