Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Smuterella

One Too Many
TessTrueheart said:
You girls want to kill the thread? I can do it!

Bild47-1.jpg

so cute!

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
amy jeanne - i've seen your photos...a long time ago? you're lovely! i didn't notice a slant. of course...our flaws are always huge to us, right? the right side of my face looks melted to me...lol lol (and i hope you don't mind if i add you on LJ...)

Add me, PLZ. Just leave me a comment so I know who you are so I can add you back. I have about 272989298878 people on my "Also Friend Of" list and I don't feel like sifting through all of that lol

Thread Killer:
DSCF2627.jpg

lol
This is me in my finest taking crooked self portraits on a "vintage" digital camera.

My best photos are on the very first page of this thread.

zaika

One Too Many
Amy Jeanne said:
Add me, PLZ. Just leave me a comment so I know who you are so I can add you back. I have about 272989298878 people on my "Also Friend Of" list and I don't feel like sifting through all of that lol

Thread Killer:
DSCF2627.jpg

lol
This is me in my finest taking crooked self portraits on a "vintage" digital camera.

My best photos are on the very first page of this thread.

this is a GREAT slant!! lol

Story

I'll Lock Up
TessTrueheart said:
Ah, we are all so lovely. And I'm sure the gentlemen agree too? lol

Show us some unshaved legs and pits, Toots -then you'll be cookin' with gas. ;)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
You guys have fallen prey to the PM back chat. "Those guys will fawn over any picture. Watch my next post..." lol

Back to the lovely vintage poses, shall we? The ability to kill a thread is not a skill one should hone...

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
scotrace said:
Back to the lovely vintage poses, shall we? The ability to kill a thread is not a skill one should hone...

Point taken,.... but I have enjoyed all of those pics tremendously especially that shot of Smuts. That to me is the candid face of the FL London ladies and I love it!.....lol

May page 173 live on in our hearts..........;)

Back on topic:

JoieDV - That's a beautiful shot I have such a passion for anything navy blue and you wear it so well!

Mojito

One Too Many
Oh, yes - I admit a weakness for the "candid", goofy and funky photos. I have a swag on them on my camera, and am not entirely sure if the lighting and tilted angles are artistic or evidence of cocktail goggles. Love the curler shots, but glamour shots are great too. And Joie, I think that lovely photo puts us well on track!

Amy Jeanne, looking forward to seeing the established bob photos on your blog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR