Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
My goodness. There's not a day that goes by that I'm not utterly stunned by the bevy of beauties on this thread. Every single one of you deserves a dozen roses and a tiara.

Can't wait to see the talent portion of our show. :D

Richard

carter

I'll Lock Up
Not a Thread Killer but....

Joie,

Thanks for a Killer Photo!

Joie DeVive said:
I'm sincerely hoping this won't kill anything... ;)
navydress.jpg

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie said:
Amy Jeanne-- I happened to really love the crooked pose. The outfit is very lovely too :D

Aww, well thank you! That's one of my favourite dresses. A real 50s dress from a thrift shop that i got CHEAP :)

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
freebird said:
Am I the only one, or does Miss 1929 remind you of Demi Moore in this one?

That's a first, never been compared to her before! It's a compliment of course, I just don't see it myself...

Funny thing about that pic - Halloween was my first day on the new job at the Esprit headquarters (this would be 1984), and as I had a job that involved waiting on all the employees, I went for this outfit... pretty risque! "I exist only to serve" was my mantra there...

freebird

Practically Family
Miss 1929 said:
That's a first, never been compared to her before! It's a compliment of course, I just don't see it myself...

Funny thing about that pic - Halloween was my first day on the new job at the Esprit headquarters (this would be 1984), and as I had a job that involved waiting on all the employees, I went for this outfit... pretty risque! "I exist only to serve" was my mantra there...

The movie I was thinking of with Demi was "Nothing But Trouble", something about this pic of you makes me think of her in that movie. Not a bad thing of course. I'll bet you were a hit with the company ;)

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Aw, thank you all so much for all your lovely compliments. Your comments were so sweet! They really made my day! :D

Liberty definitely pardoned Bob. ;) Perhaps I'll pull out a few of my favorite B&Ws to share sometime soon. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda