Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Miss1929- it's difficult to resist that french maid inspired look. What a stunner!

Alexandra-Lovely! and your hair looks sleek,not limp.

BegintheBeguine-I think that's one of my favorite pics,you look beautiful and the dogs look very happy!

It's been awhile,but here's a full length shot of me in one of my favorite dresses. It's made by Whirling Turban:
47b8d829b3127ccec4048898313e00000025109AbOXLFk0bA9vPgg

freebird

Practically Family
rubyredlocks said:
Miss1929- it's difficult to resist that french maid inspired look. What a stunner!

Alexandra-Lovely! and your hair looks sleek,not limp.

BegintheBeguine-I think that's one of my favorite pics,you look beautiful and the dogs look very happy!

It's been awhile,but here's a full length shot of me in one of my favorite dresses. It's made by Whirling Turban:
47b8d829b3127ccec4048898313e00000025109AbOXLFk0bA9vPgg

Stunning! If all Texans were that attractive, I'd definitely consider moving south of the Red.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
This looks ultra grainy as it's a major crop of a pic taken in poor light the other day. Oh well s'pose it's kinda vintage looking! I thought I'd post it anyway.

DSCF1557_1.jpg

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Alexandra - where do you get your seamed stockings? So far the only place in the city I have been able to find them is in sex shops....which isn't exactly where I wish to do my shopping

alexandra

Practically Family
sixsexsix said:
Alexandra - where do you get your seamed stockings? So far the only place in the city I have been able to find them is in sex shops....which isn't exactly where I wish to do my shopping

Alas, I order them online. The only ones I've been able to find in regular stores are black with seams and black aren't my favourite.

The Shirt

Practically Family
Begin - That haircolor is divine. You don't see too many strawberry blondes around and you look just lovely.

Alexandra - darling photos - It's funny but you look like a few of my cousins. Perhaps we are related from way back when.

Ruby - you just kill me - you look so darn good. I love that you try out so many different looks. And what a dress!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
The Shirt said:
Begin - That haircolor is divine. You don't see too many strawberry blondes around and you look just lovely.

Alexandra - darling photos - It's funny but you look like a few of my cousins. Perhaps we are related from way back when.

Ruby - you just kill me - you look so darn good. I love that you try out so many different looks. And what a dress!

Thank you,it's so much fun! I highly recommend investing in a Whirling Turban dress.

freebird

Practically Family
AllaboutEve said:
This looks ultra grainy as it's a major crop of a pic taken in poor light the other day. Oh well s'pose it's kinda vintage looking! I thought I'd post it anyway.

DSCF1557_1.jpg

I absolutely love this pic of you! Beautiful, just beautiful.

Miss 1940's

Practically Family
why

thank you kindy desi darling, cannot wait for you to join our gang for a forties Outing? whats your favorite year in the 1940's period!
you see I am miss 1942(during the war)(syd is miss 1940 pre war) Jennifer is miss 1949 post war darling)
desi_de_lu_lu said:
This was the fun I missed!

Those are lovely shots, ladies.....

You make Tucson look good. :D

pgoat

One Too Many
Very nice pics!!

are those 'train' shots all on the Tuscon Trolley?

I have some shots of the wife and I on the vintage subway trains running here on occasion, I should post....gotta get my digital photo act together......

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Miss 1940's said:
Thanks for sharing these photos! How fascinating with the exact years (1940, 1942, 1949). I'm impressed with the gals who dress by year, I'm still just trying to dress by decade! But I'm learning more every day :)

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
l_1546e38c7352cd50c36835111beb61d5.jpg

Absolutely lovely photos! This one is stunning and would have completely fooled me as an original.

l_a7ed037ed3c1e3685a0ecf28a6d751f3.jpg

I have that same little blue Issac Mizrahi dress. I love his dresses,but I swear his zippers were made by the devil as they are a devil to zip.:rage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda