Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Truly stunning. I love the contrast of blood red and snow white.
LolitaHaze said:
Self portrait.
P1130884b.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
This is what happens

When you still want to be that darn Jessica Rabbit, too much time on your hands and a lousy version of a photo editing program. Someone has to throw a dress-up party soon.. sigh.

I just need red hair and my red sequin dress and a better editing program.

DSC01785-1.jpg
jessica-rabbit-1.jpg

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Dunno, but she's got someone who could replace the entire detail, and is willing to cost out at considerably less, interested in doing so...;) :D

Considerably less? I'd be willing to pay her for the opportunity. :eek:

Richard

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Freebird... Thank you very much! I have been feeling pretty down lately and was a bit reluctant to post this. :)

Diamondback... Thank you. I can only imagine what I could do with proper lights and a good camera!

Darhling... Thank you. My secret isn't photography, but photoshop! I don't have lighting so I fake it all in PS!

Cherrylips... Yay! I was afraid the red was looking too saturated. Thank you.

Desi... No, you are!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Lola Valentine said:
There's something about you Lolita which really reminds me of a fair Kate Beckinsale. You look so beautiful in this picture.

When I was a brunette I got that like mad!! I even had a guy in the grocery look at me funny and then start laughing... he started to say hahaha your NOT Kate Beckinsale... like he thought I was for a split second. The funny part is I was GRUBBY that day -- sweats, no makeup and ratty hair!

I think it is our up turned noses. :)

Foofoogal

Banned
Lolita. You are lovely. The only thing I might add if it was me to your photo is like a puffy glass1.50 or 2.0 red heart on a velvet ribbon. Don't ask me why? lol

You are beautiful regardless and a great photographer as well.

pgoat

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Freebird... Thank you very much! I have been feeling pretty down lately and was a bit reluctant to post this. :)

Why in heaven's name would that be???

Diamondback... Thank you. I can only imagine what I could do with proper lights and a good camera!

You're doing all right as it stands!;)

I hope you're feeling more "up" now - your pics are always a pleasure to look at - thank you for sharing with us!!:eusa_clap

Dominic

One of the Regulars
I'm only off for a little while and when I come back you girls almost give me a heart attack with all those beautiful photos!

freebird

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:

Darhling... Thank you. My secret isn't photography, but photoshop! I don't have lighting so I fake it all in PS!

Cherrylips... Yay! I was afraid the red was looking too saturated. Thank you.

Desi... No, you are!

You are quite welcome Miss Lolita. Please keep posting your pics.Sure wish I could run into someone like you. Great personality, and beautiful to boot, it's a lethal combination. ;) I hope you're feeling better, I've been kinda down as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy