Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss 1929 said:
As she is tech challenged by a low slow laptop, I am posting this for her!
l_febb675843adaa20cbfdc6665cf1c139.jpg

And yes, that is her very own Packard!

Great photo. I would expect to see President Truman on the front lawn in the background.

freebird

Practically Family
Miss 1929 said:
As she is tech challenged by a low slow laptop, I am posting this for her!
l_febb675843adaa20cbfdc6665cf1c139.jpg

And yes, that is her very own Packard!

Beautiful Lady, Beautiful car, what more could one ask for?
maybe sepia toned? Please forgive the liberties, but this one just said "sepia".
ladyvandpackard.jpg

Mojito

One Too Many
Miss 1940s, what a wonderful sequence of photos! One gorgeous girl in vintage makes an impact, and you can multiply that by two or three according to the numbers of gorgeous girls.

Miss 1929, V-Sweetheart is stunning. And what a great "vintage" backdrop! She must have been innundated with passersby photographing her in that pose - I know if I was a DC tourist I'd have been reaching for the camera (or if I was a local and happened to have one in my purse).

V-Sweetheart

New in Town
V_sweetheart tries to reply!

Miss 1929, V-Sweetheart is stunning. And what a great "vintage" backdrop! She must have been innundated with passersby photographing her in that pose - I know if I was a DC tourist I'd have been reaching for the camera (or if I was a local and happened to have one in my purse).[/QUOTE]

Thank you Miss 1929! Yes it is my 1938 Packard 6. The lady's Packard. Too bad I can't use the C gas ration coupon attached to the windshield for gas rations! Just another day for a Government Gal at work! Thanks also for the Sepia touch up!

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
How did you get your rolls like that? They are amazing!

ohairas said:
How on earth did I miss this thread? WOW... what a sea of beauty here! Love the first pic of the thread, wish I could join you gals!!
It's been great to finally see some of the girls I haven't met before and more pics of those I have! Terrific shots and frocks gals!

So here's me, a bigger avatar pic,
Copyofnovabday1012.jpg

same pic, playin around with it,
Copyofnovabday101.jpg

P1010047.jpg

HPIM0326.jpg

Ok, so where's the Guy's of the lounge thread?!
Nikki

VintageJoAnn

New in Town
WOW. Being so new to the forum I am just going bonkers LOVING all the photos!
It's so exhilerating for me to see you ladies wearing the total look, including gorgeous appropriate hairstyles ,makeup and underthings .
Those pictures could pass for real vintage photos.
When girls buy things at my shop for vintage inspired events I try so hard to encourage the right hairstyle and undergarments to get the right silhouette.
I even get out books to show them.
Some times they just don't care though and It's so frustrating for me because no matter how fab a dress they bought is, it's going to look pretty lame with modern shoes and a limp, unkempt hairdo!
My most recent sucess story was an 11 yr old girl I did up for a swing dance. She had her hair done and we convinced her mom she really did need the right shoes, slip,etc. She was an absolute doll!
So thank you all for posting great picturues, It brought me so much pleasure!!!!

shortbow

Practically Family
Holy Smokes! I just discovered this thread. What a collection of Beeeutiful ladies! :eek: Yow! Makes this lonely old bushman want to move back to the big smoke. Too bad more women don't realize how wonderful they would look in those classic and class threads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR