Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Lolita Haze

Ok... I couldn't stand the roots photo anymore... so here is a cropped photo from the shoot I did last night. It is a self portrait and cropped because the full version is a bit too saucy for this joint although you can't see anything.
P1040940c.jpg

Shearer

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Oh come on Shearer! Big pics! Come on ladies! Come out of the woodwork (or the Powder Room, whatever).

Hahahaha, fine! But I'm using a retread! :p

DSCN0908.jpg

I really don't look this disgruntled in real life. I swear.

Lo - I love your Varga stuff!

Rafter

Suspended
ferryengr said:
Very nice ladies, you all are looking great! It is a pleasure to see women that know how to "doll" themselves up and have some fun!
I'll be a second to that emotion!!

mz_0703_10008355116.gif

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Feel free to step up PT. You're not excluded.

Well I've been badgering the boyfriend to take some cute pictures of me in my vintage outfits (it's too hard to take pictures of myself!), so maybe this weekend he'll actually do it for me!

For now I'll just look and get inspiration from all you lovely ladies!

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
Ok... I couldn't stand the roots photo anymore... so here is a cropped photo from the shoot I did last night. It is a self portrait and cropped because the full version is a bit too saucy for this joint although you can't see anything.
But I just love them soft,...er, colors. :)

Chickpea

Familiar Face
This is me last june in my everyday look.
It was supposed to be a photo shoot for my shop, but since the camera hates me it turned out to be a sad affair and this was the only useful photo...

489560535_985d67cf9d.jpg

Marq

Familiar Face
LolitaHaze said:
P1040940c.jpg
I would prefer the uncropped version lol,but very nice anyway........Paul

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow, what lovely ladies:)

This thread made me realize that I don't really have any decent recent photos of me in vintage.

Here's me in Venice last November. This isn't vintage, but I don't dress vintage everyday, so you might as well know what I look like some of the time:)

Heres Senator Jack, Me and Feraud last summer in New York City. A luckier gal there never was:D

This picture is about a year old, but at least it's me in vintage. The majority of my vintage pics have been seen by most of the Lounge, so I had to try and find one that you all hadn't seen yet. This thread is making me realize that I must ask Hemingway Jones to take some vintage style pictures of me. I can't do it myself, they never come out right...

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Uh Oh, Spielberg, am I wrong or is that a photo of you in Murano? You know I have to be technical. lol

And note: the Italians in winter coats and you're carrying yours!

Great photos!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy