Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

pretty faythe

One Too Many
oh, I was scared silly! lol Took us some time to get me warmed up, alot of talkns, chatten etc, then I had to go to work (with a face full of make up!!!) But I have to experience now, and know what to expect with the next one.

Darhling said:
Faythe, great shots!! wasn't it so fun?! The last pic is my favorite though .. it's is very understandable there is gents with crushes on yoou :)

alexandra

Practically Family
Recent pictures!
23ia44l.jpg

2w4kx0i.jpg

jsgl02.jpg

alexandra

Practically Family
i_am_the_scruff said:
Yes :)

You shouldn't find it that hard to believe lol

Well I appreciate the compliment but I can honestly say I don't think I've ever had one about anything to do with my figure. So thank you, you've made my day!

i_am_the_scruff

A-List Customer
alexandra said:
Well I appreciate the compliment but I can honestly say I don't think I've ever had one about anything to do with my figure. So thank you, you've made my day!
You're welcome :) I have a similar shape to you but i'm a bit bigger.. I want to slim down a bit (but not get skinny) and I'd love to have your figure!

alexandra

Practically Family
i_am_the_scruff said:
You're welcome :) I have a similar shape to you but i'm a bit bigger.. I want to slim down a bit (but not get skinny) and I'd love to have your figure!

I feel the same way! Like losing some weight but still staying kind of fat, so for you to say that you like my figure is a huge self esteem boost!

I will eat without guilt today. yessss. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy