Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
I have just returned from Australia. Here's a shot from the Fiftes Fair and I even had my pic in the Sydney Morning Herald.

232323232fp35ot2326948XROQDF232364-.jpg

Kishtu

Practically Family
IMG_0922-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's me with my APs (Aged Parents ;) ) at Eastnor Castle. Cardigan knitted by my mum, isn't she clever?

(and fans of vintage crime will note my dad's Classic Crime t-shirt - Edmund Crispin book cover)

Daisy and Hemingway, I have to say - Daisy, you have the most beautiful eyes, and Hemingway has done a sterling job!

dostacos

Practically Family
Hemingway Jones said:
Thanks for the nice comments on my photography skills, for what they are. I must say two things; Daisy is a fantastic subject with an amazingly beautiful and expressive face -a face that can handle the sort of close scrutiny as few faces can- Here is an example:

And my inspiration with pursuing some photographic work beyond architecture is Lolita's fantastic work that she posts on MySpace. I must say she is a truly inspiring source. Thanks Loli!
Hemingway, you have a great subject and you meet that with great pictures I doff my fedora to you

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
Daisy Buchanan said:
Aw gee thanks Rooster!!
But I must say, Barbie you look fantastic!!
All you ladies are all so lovely

I finally had some new pictures taken thanks to Mr. Hemingway Jones:)

You look to have about the same build as my girlfriend... no wonder we can't find any vintage in her size, you seem to have it all! Nonetheless, it's true what people say, you do take the best pictures :)

Oh, and everyone else looks great too!!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Tonight I went to a restaurant that was open to a courtyard full of hibiscus blossoms. I jokingly put one that had fallen behind my ear and a friend took a picture. I've cropped out my second friend who didn't like the way she looked (even though she looks great).

It was a little cool by the open window tonight--autumn's not far away!

restaurant2.jpg

NoirDame

One of the Regulars
RedHotRidinHood said:
Pink Dahlia and I went out Saturday night, and had a great time! I LOVE this dress, and even though it is a little later than the Golden Era, it fits me better than any dress I have ever owned. And yes, I can dance just fine in those shoes!
RedDress1.JPG
Reminds me of Rita Hayworth in Miss Sadie Thompson...the scene where she is dancing in a dress very similar to that!

zaika

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
Tonight I went to a restaurant that was open to a courtyard full of hibiscus blossoms. I jokingly put one that had fallen behind my ear and a friend took a picture. I've cropped out my second friend who didn't like the way she looked (even though she looks great).

restaurant2.jpg

You look so cute! And the flower is beautiful. :)

Brooksie

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:

restaurant2.jpg

Beautiful picture imoldfashioned, I love hibiscus flowers!

LB

zaika

One Too Many
can't hold a candle to the other glamour girls here, but that won't stop me from adding my own face to the crowd.

1291376934_6ca7de7ca2.jpg

1290521289_4c14b7715c.jpg

1291377646_facbc6b822.jpg

and an attempt to look 'authentic'.

1291470912_e747bbd32a.jpg

i have to say that all you ladies look SOOO great. i hope to eventually be as authentic and beautiful! LOL

cookie

I'll Lock Up
goldwyn girl said:
I have just returned from Australia. Here's a shot from the Fiftes Fair and I even had my pic in the Sydney Morning Herald.

232323232fp35ot2326948XROQDF232364-.jpg

Damn I missed that show and saw the pix in the paper! Congrats!:eusa_clap

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Barbigirl, I knew I saw that dress somewhere!!! I've seen it in a few stores, well something very similair, and I keep going, where I have I seen that before???? Ahhhhhhhh Hah!!! It looks great on you, and of course, no where near my size, I don't think the colors would be very pleasing on me any way.
Of course, I was running around with a new friend and saw a very pretty dress with a full skirt and asked for a male opinion after trying it on. What did he have to say. "Well, your wearing it. I have no idea." GRRRR. Here I am losing weight, and just want an honest male opinion on what I look like, this is a guy used to me looking like one of the guys and he cant tell me what he thinks I look like as a gal. Men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari