Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

dostacos

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
One question I gotta ask of the singles among you ladies: What the heck is wrong with the guys in your respective areas? Are they blind, stupid, both, or what? Each of ya'd be a catch, in your own different ways...;)

Diamondback it is obvious that the guys in their areas are all Blame dambleged

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Holy crap that is a great suit!

Nashoba said:
Gaige snapped this one of me Friday night at DragonCon
DSCN2001.jpg

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
One question I gotta ask of the singles among you ladies: What the heck is wrong with the guys in your respective areas? Are they blind, stupid, both, or what? Each of ya'd be a catch, in your own different ways...;)

My thoughts exactly. There's not enough flowers and candy in the world for any of these ladies ... single or not.

Richard

zaika

One Too Many
Diamondback said:

Good question!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Diamondback said:

Hard to find old-fashioned guys, I guess... especially in their 20's and 30's (present company excluded, of course). And guys with morals? Pretty difficult this day and age...

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lauren said:
Hard to find old-fashioned guys, I guess... especially in their 20's and 30's (present company excluded, of course). And guys with morals? Pretty difficult this day and age...

Morals? Aren't those wall paintings? Like frescos?

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Brooksie said:
Just me again at Oaks Park - an amusement park that first opened 1910 in Portland Oregon.

IMG_2345.jpg
Brooksie -
Please take the following with the upmost respect and admiration as intended, but, HUBBA-HUBBA!

avery_tex_wolf.jpg

AHHH-OOOO-GA!

Brooksie

One Too Many
Mr. Lucky said:
Brooksie -
Please take the following with the upmost respect and admiration as intended, but, HUBBA-HUBBA!
averywolf.png

AHHH-OOOO-GA!

Why thank you Mr. Lucky! For some reason I can't seem to see the picture you posted but thanks for the compliment.

LB

Nashoba

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
Another one chiming in with compliments on the great suit--I've not seen many purple vintage ones, very nice!

Thanks! Yeah I hadn't either. And I paid a mint for the one I have! It does have a matching hat that goes with it, but I left that at home (drat!)

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
goldwyn girl said:
Here tis a couple of I

716154-R1-02-3.jpg

716153-R1-23-24.jpg

4f9d.jpg

I'm in the green hat

FIFTYSFAIR05101.jpg
Hello! Did you go to the 50's Fair on the 26th Aug this year? Is that Pia in your photo. I reconise you. WOW! what a small world.
Hey you guys looked great at the fair. Did you have a good time? We were part of the Swingtime crowd.
May I ask, where do you gals get all those great 50's clothes??

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Yes I went all the way to Sydney for the Fifties Fair this year and yes thats Pia with me in the last pic, here's one of the two of us from this year. We had a great time and no we are not part of the Swingtime crowd, as for my self I hunt for clothes where ever I can ebay, thrift stores yard sales just to name a few.

document-1.jpg

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
Yes I went all the way to Sydney for the Fifties Fair this year and yes thats Pia with me in the last pic, here's one of the two of us from this year. We had a great time and no we are not part of the Swingtime crowd, as for my self I hunt for clothes where ever I can ebay, thrift stores yard sales just to name a few.

document-1.jpg

You both look beautiful! What a great look.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Goldwyn you and your friend have the greatest matching accessories. Wow. I love the black and white photo, what a great dress!!

Brooksie, LOVE the park attire! WOW!

Nashoba, wonderful plum suit! Did you go even lighter with your hair? Looks more solid blonde now than highlites!
Pretty!
Nikki

patterson

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
Of course, I was running around with a new friend and saw a very pretty dress with a full skirt and asked for a male opinion after trying it on. What did he have to say. "Well, your wearing it. I have no idea." GRRRR. Here I am losing weight, and just want an honest male opinion on what I look like, this is a guy used to me looking like one of the guys and he cant tell me what he thinks I look like as a gal. Men.

One of the scariest things a man can face. Neither the wolf at the door nor the serpent that strikes from the shadows can bring such fear into the heart of a man more than the question, "How do I look?" coming from the woman he loves... Just the thought of the question chills my blood...:eek:

BRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I need a drink...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80