Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

zaika

One Too Many
playing with my free version of photoshop. wheeee!!

1480738488_693c348387.jpg

ASimpleLady

Familiar Face
Somehow I've managed to poke myself in the head with a VERY sharp pineapple palm branch. I was bending over and pulled up too fast ( underneath it) and OUCH right in my head! It's hurting, I'm glad I didn't do my curls tonight.

:eek:fftopic:

Btw, when can you view other peoples profiles? How many post is it?

Dracca

One of the Regulars
LocktownDog...thank you :)

and

dostacos, yea that hair in my eyes drives *me* crazy too, more in a want to yank it out sometimes sense. :p

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
gluegungeisha said:
A melancholy close-up from Compass Rose Studios:
(Photog: "Hmm...can you try to be a little more pathetic for this one?")

All your pictures are so great glugungeisha. Love the photographer's direction!

When I was getting my high school senior pictures done I still remember the photographer, going for a dreamy look he could put into one of those "full face/profile in same image" shots, saying "Think of your boyfriend!".

Instead of dreamy he got this great "You gotta be kidding me, right?" expression from me. The whole set of photos turned out to be god-awful, but at least that picture made me laugh.

Josephine

One Too Many
classicstyle said:
Here is me, playing with red lipstick for the first time ever. I don't like the kind that I got. I think I'm going to return it.

If you truly don't like it, return it, but I think it looks good. I'm hardly ever satisfied with my make up, etc, but have been told it looks good, so maybe you can live with it awhile?

ASimpleLady

Familiar Face
sweetfrancaise said:
You're adorable, gluegungeisha!

And classicstyle, you're adorable--maybe try a darker shade of lipstick from the same make?

Thank you :D

Problem is my lips are dry and it's sticking to my bottom lips and rubbing off my top lip. You think darker is better? It's a CoverGirl brand and I'd like to try some MAC or Bobbi Brown but I'd have to go to Sephoria where I have a bit on a gift card left :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112