Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Laura Chase

One Too Many
ohairas said:
620798871_1242201991.jpg

Nikki, you look just like Kate Winslet in Titanic here, you really pulled the Titanic theme off. :)

Technonut

Practically Family
Barbigirl said:
Thanks from me too, Patterson.

Brooksie, love your look in the motor photos.

Thanks Barbigirl, sorry I am a little slow on the thanks here but I also wanted to mention you look stunning in your pictures - you always look fab weather or not you are in vintage.

Brooksie

Technonut

Practically Family
patterson said:
Found the pic, but this does not really capture it very well. I had to - well - snap her bra to get her to smile... She only allowed the picture under duress...

I'll stalk her with the camera (I bought a memory card without telling her) and get one that shows the resemblance I see better... Shhhhh...;)

KB.jpg

And here’s the original – we were on an excursion from a Norwegian Cruise up to Alaska this summer, and that was taken by her mom while the kids and grandpa were panning for gold… Oh, and it was actually her mom's idea for me to snap her bra... My inlaws are pretty cool...

OMG - I do look like a Klingon...:eek:

IMG_0510.jpg

Hmmmm, I was adopted so maybe we are related?[huh]

Brooksie

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Green Eyes

Daisy! You have the most fabulous eye color ever, I can't wait to see them inh person. You will think I am weird when I stare at your eyes.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Barbigirl said:
Daisy! You have the most fabulous eye color ever, I can't wait to see them inh person. You will think I am weird when I stare at your eyes.
There's no Photoshopping done on those eyes either.

If anyone doubts, they can see at the QM; her eyes are quite extraordinary.

Now Barbi, your eyes are pretty amazing as well. ;)

patterson

One of the Regulars
Barbigirl said:

Karen (my lovely wife) is reminding me I should remember this the next time I go to confession and come up blank... But, I've looked into more eyes than I am told I should admit to :eusa_doh: ... I don't ever remember seeing a shade of green that even comes close... Usually, the green is really just a shade of blue, but those are definitely green... Very pretty...;)

I remember a girl trying to convince me her eyes really were purple (like "Barney the dinosaur" purple)... Even with the tequila, I was not buying it (don't you have to be an albino?)... My first encounter with colored contacts... I know - "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..." Between the eyes and the tequila, I am sure I can squeeze a half-dozen things to confess...

Harp

I'll Lock Up
imoldfashioned said:
Tonight I went to a restaurant that was open to a courtyard full of hibiscus blossoms. I jokingly put one that had fallen behind my ear and a friend took a picture. I've cropped out my second friend who didn't like the way she looked (even though she looks great).

It was a little cool by the open window tonight--autumn's not far away!

restaurant2.jpg

Tu belle fleur. :)

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Hemingway Jones said:
I've lived with the girl for four years and have seen her eyes in all sort of occasions, so there is no way she is hiding it from me. ;)

No Photoshopping at all on these.

Tell Miz Daisy she should be a model...she's gawgeous!!! I wish my eyes were that green. :D

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Awww those are cute Techno!

But tell the wee girl to cover up or she'll catch her death of cold!! It's Autumn you know and the temperatures are dropping ;) Though I dare say some pulses are rising!

Technonut

Practically Family
PADDY said:
Awww those are cute Techno! But tell the wee girl to cover up or she'll catch her death of cold!! It's Autumn you know and the temperatures are dropping ;) Though I dare say some pulses are rising!

Thanks PADDY.... :) It is getting a bit chilly... Can't let lil' Brooksie catch cold.. ;)

This one is a repost of a previous pic, but done in a sepia tone this time... I really find it almost haunting...

brooksiesepia084.jpg

Hemingway Jones... GREAT pics!! :eusa_clap Daisy is absolutely stunning!!

CherryRed... That was another gorgeous pic... :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran