Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Everyone looks so lovely! Daisy has the most amazing facial bone structure--Katharine Hepburn would be jealous of those cheekbones!

Thank you for your kind complement, Harp.

SKH-3.jpg

C'est moi at sunset on a beach in Maine on Friday last.

Technonut

Practically Family
imoldfashioned said:
Everyone looks so lovely! Daisy has the most amazing facial bone structure--Katharine Hepburn would be jealous of those cheekbones!

Thank you for your kind complement, Harp.

SKH-3.jpg

C'est moi at sunset on a beach in Maine on Friday last.

VERY nice imoldfashioned...:eusa_clap You have such a lovely smile...:)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks so much everyone!! But, I must say I had a great photographer!! Also, I was facing the sun for lighting purposes, so when the sun is directly in my eyes, they tend to be a bit brighter. A lot of people in my family have strange colored eyes. My sister has a very pale shade of green that are really lovely. My Granny has yellow eyes, I kid you not, they are haunting!! My late Grampa had the most amazing bright blue eyes, I used to joke with him that being a mechanic he worked too long with spark plugs and all the electricity from them was shooting out of his eyes, they were absolutely amazing!

ImOldFashioned, that is such a lovely picture! I know there are a lot of beaches in Maine, but that wouldn't happen to be Kittery Point Beach? There's just something about that picture that looks like Kittery to me. Hem and I have spent a lot of time on that particular beach. It was the late Carmina's favorite place. It got to the point where we couldn't even say "favorite place", "Kittery", or "beach" for she would go to the door and whine until we actually got in the car and took her. No other beach would do either, it had to be Kittery. Aww, I miss that place! Made even lovelier with you in the picture!!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Many thanks for all the kind words! I'm fairly critical of photos of myself but I really like that one--no makeup, hair blown to heck but I'm happy and I think it comes through.

You've got a darn good eye Daisy--that picture was taken at Long Sands Beach in York ME, just down the road from Kittery. By the way, when I went into the Brooks Brothers outlet in Kittery I couldn't stop thinking of Hemingway;)

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Well, you girls look absolutely amazing. It's always a veritable pleasure to view all those beautiful pictures.

carter

I'll Lock Up
BegintheBeguine said:
I can't for the life of me remember what costume this was supposed to be, but it was Halloween two years ago, more clothed than in the picture of me in another costume previously posted by my roommate. [huh]
DSC03562.jpg

BtB,

I like the look!
It kind of reminds me of Madame Librarian meets the lumberjack.
A truly fascinating combination!
Really...!
Please...put down the ax! :D

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
Ashley, if your hairdo is too tall to fit into the photograph, you might be a redneck. Just funnin with ya. Her eyes are a beautiful shade of amber, even more lovely in person.

carter

I'll Lock Up
patrick1987 said:
The only photo my housemate will allow me to post of her is one where her beautiful red hair is covered up. With that caveat, I present to you BegintheBeguine.
DSC03352.jpg

Patrick, This evening Ashley has shown us her lovely red hair. And it is indeed. :)

I trust the two of you and those pugs are doing well.

It must be cooler in Rochester than it is in Dallas.
:eusa_doh:

Nashoba

One Too Many
patrick1987 said:
Her eyes are a beautiful shade of amber, even more lovely in person.

I believe it....i'm jealous...;) one of my sisters has eyes like that. Hers are greenish amber yellow...and what did I end up with? *muttering* dirt....mine are the color of dirt...lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
I believe it....i'm jealous...;) one of my sisters has eyes like that. Hers are greenish amber yellow...and what did I end up with? *muttering* dirt....mine are the color of dirt...lol

You know what they say about brown eyes.
Right?
I'm sure your eyes are lovely.
However, if jealousy can affect one's eye color.....
Nah...don't go there.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic