Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Welcome Edward!
The 30s have been the best years for me(So far).I'll be a bit sad to see them go.:cry:

zaika

One Too Many
Edward said:
Ah, I wasn't far off - I had you down as 21/22... Reassuring you should say that - I'm an old man of 33 now. :eek:

no no no! don't say that!! i'm turning thirty this month and i've already been lamenting getting old. but i don't feel old...so...you can't feel old. yeah. yay thirties.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
In my experience the thirties are far better than the twenties--I feel much younger now (at 39) than I ever did in my twenties. I'll bet the forties will be even better.

katiemakeup

Practically Family
imoldfashioned said:
In my experience the thirties are far better than the twenties--I feel much younger now (at 39) than I ever did in my twenties. I'll bet the forties will be even better.

I agree!!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hey lets get this thread back on track!

Ladies are lovely at any age.

l_46f80778a69323d853a410240d4bbe3a.jpg

l_c9aa0d8c323e15e0fb04a35189bfbec9.jpg

I hope these are okay gentlemen bartenders. (I am completely covered).

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:

I completely agree! My thirties have been much more fun than my twenties.

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
imoldfashioned said:

I agree with this. When I was in my 20s, I had a few advantages but I didn't know much and didn't have the confidence I have now. I have a few more lines on my forehead now but the same body, and the know-how, confidence, and knowledge are more than worth it.

That's just me, though.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Edward said:
Ah, I wasn't far off - I had you down as 21/22... Reassuring you should say that - I'm an old man of 33 now. :eek:
Oh geez, great I only feel old at 33 when I look at my kids (14 1/2 and 9 at the end of this moth) thanks.

And Pink, you look FREAKING AMAZING!!!!! I can't use naughty words on the board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy