Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
l_36bfbbddf550887dda91f7a95ea9c066.jpg

Love your hair Fleur--maybe I should post this request in the Powder Room but I'm curious about the cut (because it's perfect). I'm still looking for a stylist that can replicate a style older than 1999.

Also, Daisy looked even prettier in person that day at Bobby's. She was such a trouper to go out so soon after her surgery--it was great to spend some time with her.

$ally

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
Ladies are lovely at any age.I hope these are okay gentlemen bartenders. (I am completely covered).
Easy for you to say! You with the amazing Christmas cheesecake shots, who is not allowed to stand next to me in pictures anymore. :mad: :p :rage:

MKL

A-List Customer
Anyone notice all those hats on the hat rack in the background?

Fleur De Guerre said:
Very cute PD!

I have a new hair cut, and was worried I'd look silly or feel unfeminine with short hair. So ... shamelessly fishing for compliments (or criticisms!) time!

l_36bfbbddf550887dda91f7a95ea9c066.jpg

MKL

A-List Customer
Pink Dahlia, I prevously noted in this thread her nice hair do and I was hoping she would model those hats for us! :)

Pink Dahlia said:
Only you MKL everyone else was looking at the lovely Fleur.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Fleur, you are cute as a button! I love the short hair on you! How long is your hair when it's not curled? I'm going to be chopping off quite a few inches myself soon enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24