Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
Ladies are lovely at any age.

l_46f80778a69323d853a410240d4bbe3a.jpg

I have followed this from the beginning but this is the first time I have commented. This thread has many many beautiful ladies but this is special. If you're not in the holiday spirit now, then forget it, Ebenezer. Wow!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hawkcigar said:
I have followed this from the beginning but this is the first time I have commented. This thread has many many beautiful ladies but this is special. If you're not in the holiday spirit now, then forget it, Ebenezer. Wow!

What an amazingly thoughtful thing to say! Thank you so much! :eek:

ShortClara

One Too Many
My Mis-Adventures

I did a lot of sightseeing around LA with my best friend in town this past weekend.

We went to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery and saw quite a few stars...

Here's me at Fay Wray's grave

DSC05197.jpg

Tyrone Power...

DSC05217.jpg

We also went to the Travel Town Transportation Museum to see Trains!

MonTrainWheel.jpg

MKOnTracksBW.jpg

And more train goodness at Carney's in LA, which is a hot-dog and hamburger joint in an old train car

DSC05178.jpg

DSC05183.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
You always post the best pics Clara--the Fay Wray one is classic! (Love your spotted coat too).

Did you bring your own chains to lash yourself and your friend to the track or did the museum provide them?;)

ShortClara

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
Did you bring your own chains to lash yourself and your friend to the track or did the museum provide them?;)

Well.. the museum provided them after a fashion :) There were on a train - to keep the people out. They are bright yellow - hence the black and whited picture. Kim and I hastily took them off and posed, and then JUST as we were putting them back a man from the museum came by! We froze and he said, "Oh, did those fall off?" and I said, "Yes! We're helping you put them back on!" He told us how very nice we were and we went away. :D Aren't we nice?

Thanks for the nice comments ya'll! You're so sweet, as I didn't think I looked particularly beautimus in any of these!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Clara-You're such a doll!and the chain link story gave me a little chuckle.Reminds me of a few exploits my best friend and I have had.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
Well.. the museum provided them after a fashion :) There were on a train - to keep the people out. They are bright yellow - hence the black and whited picture. Kim and I hastily took them off and posed, and then JUST as we were putting them back a man from the museum came by! We froze and he said, "Oh, did those fall off?" and I said, "Yes! We're helping you put them back on!" He told us how very nice we were and we went away. :D Aren't we nice?

Resourceful (both in the sourcing of the chain and the quick answer)!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
MKOnTracksBW.jpg

First I laughed at the humor in this picture, and then again at your commentary. I then laughed my head off thinking of the continuous laugh you and your friend must have had while walking away! lol

Your pictures are always great, Clara, and not just because of the subject. ;) Thank you for the fun. :D

Lee

ShortClara

One Too Many
Miss Brill said:
I love that jacket! Is it new? If so, where can I get one? :eek:

It's Express from 4-5 years ago I'm afraid. I just love it and it will never leave my closet.

Gosh thanks all for such niice comments!!

Edward

Bartender
retrogirl1941 said:

For a conscientious objector, I have a shocking thing for military dress uniforms.... images like this really don't help. ;) If only they didn't make me feel like a dirty old man! :p

All the ladies look stunning. Pink Dahlia, I've long had a thing for animal print as well.... oh dear.... Fleur - hair looks great. :)

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Edward said:
For a conscientious objector, I have a shocking thing for military dress uniforms.... images like this really don't help. ;) If only they didn't make me feel like a dirty old man! :p

All the ladies look stunning. Pink Dahlia, I've long had a thing for animal print as well.... oh dear.... Fleur - hair looks great. :)

Well it eems the only pin ups I ever get around to doing are military style! I think next year I'm doing a navy one for the S.O.. I will take what you said as compliment!:)

Samantha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy