Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Marty M.

Vendor
A face that you can't forget.

Fleur, you're showing off your fabulous and beautiful features. Lovley photos. Thank you for sharing.
Marty Mathis

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Mike in Seattle said:
Agreed - the photo dropping the puzzle pieces is amazing! The falling pieces somewhat echoes the wallpaper behind - planned or coincidence?

Chiming in on this great picture--it almost looks to me like she's causing the puzzle pieces to levitate, which is even more eerie!

I'm interested to hear the answer to the wallpaper question too.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Thanks you guys! :eek: And to what Ada Veen said :eek: :eek:

I think the match between the wallpaper is a coincidence - the 'tog didn't repaper the walls especially or anything, but perhaps the pattern gave him the idea? I didn't think to ask! I'll have plenty more shoots with this guy as he has deemed me his "no. 1 model"! Though some of them might not fit my usual look, he has some very wacky and weird ideas. :eek:

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
l_2259c465ab78510ccd98d78f81edb0b9.jpg

!

Fleur these photos are fantastic, I adore them. You look so much like Viv in this photo!! The hair, everything!!
Nikki
2127240969_646d4e031b.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Fleur--I like this photographer's work (especially gallery 3 on his website) but he should get these pictures of you posted there tout de suite; they blow every other photo with people on his website away (in my opinion).

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Fleur De Guerre said:
Thanks you guys! :eek: And to what Ada Veen said :eek: :eek:

I think the match between the wallpaper is a coincidence - the 'tog didn't repaper the walls especially or anything, but perhaps the pattern gave him the idea? I didn't think to ask! I'll have plenty more shoots with this guy as he has deemed me his "no. 1 model"! Though some of them might not fit my usual look, he has some very wacky and weird ideas. :eek:

Usual look or not, they suit you! Every one of them is unique and beautiful. Really, it is very inspiring art. Looking forward to seeing more of your work with him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass