Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Brooksie

One Too Many
scan.jpg

Here is a picture of me (photo was taken about 15 years ago) when I was young and beautiful. Yike's what has happened:eek: I guess it is called aging! However, I do refuse to grow up!!!

LB

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This guy likes dark hair and green eyes too! Notice the look on my face. I wasn't too thrilled that this random guy in Mexico insisted on giving me a hug!! And he wasn't even trying to sell me anything!!
I wish I had a better pic of the color of my eyes. They are a very bright green, almost eerily so. My Granny has yellow eyes and my late Grampa had the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. Somehow even though both my parents have brown eyes, my sis and I ended up with green ones. Hers are a very light, almost yellow green and are so very pretty. Mine are like two glowing limes, very strange. I'm kind of glad they are noticeable, because it draws attention away from other areas that I'd rather not have noticed!!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
I think we as a forum are either lucky or blessed to have such fine looking ladies as members.
:eusa_clap

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia and I went out Saturday night, and had a great time! I LOVE this dress, and even though it is a little later than the Golden Era, it fits me better than any dress I have ever owned. And yes, I can dance just fine in those shoes!
RedDress1.JPG

Brooksie

One Too Many
Daisy, you look beautiful in red, it makes the green in your eyes really stand out. Your eye color is really similar to mine - mine are green with brownish copper flecks, then I have a gold sunburst around my pupils and a grey ring around the green. We have similar coloring in general - porcelain skin, green eyes with very dark hair.

LB

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
How on earth did I miss this thread? WOW... what a sea of beauty here! Love the first pic of the thread, wish I could join you gals!!
It's been great to finally see some of the girls I haven't met before and more pics of those I have! Terrific shots and frocks gals!

So here's me, a bigger avatar pic,
Copyofnovabday1012.jpg

same pic, playin around with it,
Copyofnovabday101.jpg

P1010047.jpg

HPIM0326.jpg

Ok, so where's the Guy's of the lounge thread?!
Nikki

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Daisy I love your pictures, your hair and clothes are so perfect and we can really see your eyes too! Just lovely!

Nikki you have the most gorgeous hair I've ever seen!

Ladies, you all look amazing! I'm proud to be a part of such a gorgeous bunch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24