Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

ShortClara

One Too Many
epr25, love the sunglasses and the dress, too! You look fabulous! And the red suit with the navy is stunning - well done :eusa_clap

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Ladies, stunning! Just breathtaking. Thank you.

Oh, and Clara, I LOVE the quote. I've been singing that little ditty over and over for weeks now and just can't help but chuckle.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
mesmall.jpg
[/IMG]

You look fantastic! That is one sharp outfit too (I think the gloves and hat make it).

ShortClara

One Too Many
Mr. Lucky said:
Ladies, stunning! Just breathtaking. Thank you.

Oh, and Clara, I LOVE the quote. I've been singing that little ditty over and over for weeks now and just can't help but chuckle.

Mr. Lucky, I have been laughing since the weekend. I'm very easily amused. I can sing many Simpsons songs, including Monorail, When I was Seventeen, Streetcar!, the Simpsons Flintstones song, etc. I can also recite, "I once had a cat named Snowball..." And let's not even talk about the Southpark movie!!

Watch out! it's Spiderpig!

Nashoba

One Too Many
Ok so here are some that are a bit different. I've mentioned before that I'm a Native American jingle dress dancer. These were taken last saturday at the Opryland Hotel Powwow in Nashville. Pardon the strange sizes, I cut a friend of mine out of them for her privacy. They aren't great pictures and I was more hoping for some that actually show me dancing too, but the gal who had my camera forgot she had it. :mad: Next powwow I'm dancing at it is at the end of Sept, I'll try to get better pictures then.
jenopry1.JPG
jenopry3.JPG
jenopry2.JPG
[

Leading Edge

One of the Regulars
Nashoba said:
Ok so here are some that are a bit different. I've mentioned before that I'm a Native American jingle dress dancer. These were taken last saturday at the Opryland Hotel Powwow in Nashville. Pardon the strange sizes, I cut a friend of mine out of them for her privacy. They aren't great pictures and I was more hoping for some that actually show me dancing too, but the gal who had my camera forgot she had it. :mad: Next powwow I'm dancing at it is at the end of Sept, I'll try to get better pictures then.
jenopry1.JPG
jenopry3.JPG
jenopry2.JPG
[

How exciting! Which pow-wow at the end of September?

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Midnight Palace said:
Is this seat taken? :)

Here's the difference between guys and gals; my first thought (after "great picture") was "is that bag taken"?

Lolita you look lovely as always but is that a tortiseshell lucite bag?

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Midnight... Why, no it's not! :)

Imoldfashioned... Thank you. You know... I don't know... It could very well be. lol My girlfriend gave it to me for Christmas.

Marc... Yeah... and that is only what we can post! You should really hear how us broads talk about you chaps!

Naama

Practically Family
cam.jpg

IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/Streber/face04.jpg[/IMG]

No, I don't have no "normal" photos, and yes, I have more than that blouse :p

Naama

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
These photos are extraordinary. I am hopelessly smitten with a few hundred women - I guess there are worse things. :)

Lolita!! You are also a photographer????? Geez! What a great shot! I want to pose!*

Naama - It's great to see more than that tiny avatar picture. That's a really well-composed shot.

*as long as you can Photoshop the heck out of it to fix me. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner