Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Here's me at the Union Station.
1465518437_235b9ef73a_b.jpg

:D :D :D

katylouise

New in Town
No pics of me in vintage at the moment, but here's a few to put a face to a name:

1.jpg

2.jpg

LOL after a day of swimming and a few too many cold brews on vacation in Florida.

3.jpg

As Bettie last Halloween! LOL @ my best friend doing his best Bruce Springsteen As An Aging Alcoholic impression (that's a guitar strapped to his back).

dostacos

Practically Family
Dracca said:
Here is me. Excuse the windblown look, etc...it was really meant for our hair thread in the other forum but I figured there was no time like the present to jump over here too. lol

hairfront.jpg

Edit - typing
looks great Dracca, I had a high school friend that would be going nuts right now. He would want to reach out and brush the hair back from your eye:D he always found it sexy. well ok, I do too, but he was obsessive about itlol

patterson

One of the Regulars
Brooksie said:
Wow, Patterson you must think I am very tall according to a pevious comment about how you thought your wife was a little shorter than I! I am actually not even quite 5 foot 2inches tall. I have had other people mention that they think I am a lot taller from looking at my pictures than what I really am. Now I really want to see a picture of her.

Brooksie

Really? 5' 2"? I have a foot on you!;) You do look taller, but it is also a mistake I make all the time. I dated a girl in college who was 4' 11" - she was a drama major and played an Ooompa Loompa (sp?) in the schools production of Charlie and the Chocholate Factory. Yep - my roommates got quite a bit of mileage out of that one... "Todd's dating an orange chick..."

We joke that Karen is in witness protection, because she always wants to take the pictures and is never in them. She blames a "perceived" double chin that she claims was not there before she "had my children." I am getting a really cold stare right now (working from home this week)...

I do have one somewhere of us on a trip to Alaska - unless she has deleted it - so I will get one out here...

patterson

One of the Regulars
Brooksie said:
Wow, Patterson you must think I am very tall according to a pevious comment about how you thought your wife was a little shorter than I! I am actually not even quite 5 foot 2inches tall. I have had other people mention that they think I am a lot taller from looking at my pictures than what I really am. Now I really want to see a picture of her.

Brooksie

Found the pic, but this does not really capture it very well. I had to - well - snap her bra to get her to smile... She only allowed the picture under duress...

I'll stalk her with the camera (I bought a memory card without telling her) and get one that shows the resemblance I see better... Shhhhh...;)

KB.jpg

And here’s the original – we were on an excursion from a Norwegian Cruise up to Alaska this summer, and that was taken by her mom while the kids and grandpa were panning for gold… Oh, and it was actually her mom's idea for me to snap her bra... My inlaws are pretty cool...

OMG - I do look like a Klingon...:eek:

IMG_0510.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can see the resemblance. By the way, Brooksie, you are also a dead ringer for my sister-in-law (well, way back when she was young like you). ;)

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Hemingway Jones said:
Rockapin-up. That is a great photo.

Where was that taken? What a fantastic setting.

I am tempted to crop it a little and clone-stamp those other people away!

Great photo! :eusa_clap

Thank You Hemingway. The photo was taken at Union Sation in down town L.A. There are more pics in the Steamer trunk in the Ladies Globe Trotting hat thread.

Technonut

Practically Family
patterson said:
Found the pic, but this does not really capture it very well. I had to - well - snap her bra to get her to smile... She only allowed the picture under duress...

I'll stalk her with the camera (I bought a memory card without telling her) and get one that shows the resemblance I see better... Shhhhh...;)

KB.jpg

And here’s the original – we were on an excursion from a Norwegian Cruise up to Alaska this summer, and that was taken by her mom while the kids and grandpa were panning for gold… Oh, and it was actually her mom's idea for me to snap her bra... My inlaws are pretty cool...

OMG - I do look like a Klingon...:eek:

IMG_0510.jpg

Yes, the resemblance is there... :) We are both blessed with beautiful partners for sure patterson... :)

:eek:fftopic: Is that one of Todd's jackets?

patterson

One of the Regulars
Technonut said:
Yes, the resemblance is there... :) We are both blessed with beautiful partners for sure patterson... :)

:eek:fftopic: Is that one of Todd's jackets?

Yes, we are. Women are quite charitable, aren't they? ;)

Oh, and you have a very good eye - that is one of Todd's jackets. He was able to make what I think came to a 54? I highly recommend him.

patterson

One of the Regulars
Brooksie said:

Brooksie

Hmmmm... So, my 10-year-old is just under 5'2"... Well, we feed them a lot of raw meat...:p

IMG_0480.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk