Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
RedHotRidinHood said:
And here I am looking like I am about to break into song!
You know you totally broke into song after that. Don't lie. ;)

I think Miss Desi can make anyone look fabulous! Here's me:

l_d97936435047c09f530ee56d1ff66ed8.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Pink Dahlia said:
You know you totally broke into song after that. Don't lie. ;)

I think Miss Desi can make anyone look fabulous! Here's me:

l_d97936435047c09f530ee56d1ff66ed8.jpg

One of the prettiest photos I have seen of you, Pink! I was hoping you would post the Der photo. :)

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
One of the prettiest photos I have seen of you, Pink! I was hoping you would post the Der photo. :)

I love that picture of you-it makes you look...winsome and thoughtful. ;)

Don't tell anybody what song I was singing. lol

ShortClara

One Too Many
All of the Arizona ladies are just gorgeous!! And Nashoba, you look so beautiful having fun in Hawaii! Color me jealous :)

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Lolita, I love the new photo. You have so much poise and confidence.

Nashoba, your pics are great and oh, to be in Hawaii!

Here are some recent pics of Daisy.

This is all her with no photo effects whatsoever (BTW, the wind came up at a perfect time for me here):

GreenEyesonBrown.jpg

Here's another one where I changed the background color to red to make her eyes pop that much more (green generally shows up against red, though there isn't a lot of background). This is the only change made here:

GreenEyesonRed.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WowWee Red, Pink and Lolita!! Now I know why Arizona is so damn hot!! You Arizona ladies are the cause of all the heat waves that state has!! Don't show any of these pictures to Al Gore, he might try to lock you all away for single handedly being the cause of global warming:D!!

Nashoba, your photos came out lovely too. You look so very pretty, and so happy too. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Hawaii. I can't think of a couple more deserving of a romantic getaway:)

Nashoba

One Too Many
Aw, shucks y'all *blush*...thanks!!!!

RHRH: The bathing suit pics...lol....James is actually going to take some if his brothers and him ever quit playing football :) we'll see if I'm brave enough to post those, I got a new suit today....it's um....well, it's a bikini :eek: so we'll see....

Thanks Daisy, I am having a blast....as always you look stunning...

And Lo...*sigh* I still wanna be you when I grow up ;)

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Nashoba said:
Aw, shucks y'all *blush*...thanks!!!!

RHRH: The bathing suit pics...lol....James is actually going to take some if his brothers and him ever quit playing football :) we'll see if I'm brave enough to post those, I got a new suit today....it's um....well, it's a bikini :eek: so we'll see....

Thanks Daisy, I am having a blast....as always you look stunning...

And Lo...*sigh* I still wanna be you when I grow up ;)
Great. That's nice. Now, CLOSE the darn computer and get thee outside!

Nashoba

One Too Many
Mr. Lucky said:
Great. That's nice. Now, CLOSE the darn computer and get thee outside!

lol. You sound like my mom :) She yelled at me today about that too. I'm getting plenty of outside time. I only log in when we're all sitting around the room. I swear right now, pretty much everyone is sitting around watching television. I can't just sit still and watch tv, it's a bad habit of mine. So here I am ;)

So tell 'em that while they soak up brain-pollution from the "Boob Tube" (yes, that is a genuine technical term, complete with the official Wernher von Braun Grade-A Rocket-Scientist Seal of Approval--yes, that's what the man who put Armstrong's boots on the Moon actually called it!), you're seeking more intellectually-involved entertainment...:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen