Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
rubyredlocks said:
47692c9c49847.jpg

O God.

*dies*

carter

I'll Lock Up
Ruby, Absolutely stunning photos!

You and your photographer are creating an amazing portfolio.

Thanks for sharing with us.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
LocktownDog said:
YOWZA! Thanks for the wake-up call, Ruby. Simply stunning!

Fleur - love the new avatar. For some reason, it reminds me of the old program "Dark Shadows".

Richard

Thanks, Locktown Dog! I have some more pics from that shoot if anyone wants to see 'em! :D

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Please post them...

Fleur De Guerre said:
Thanks, Locktown Dog! I have some more pics from that shoot if anyone wants to see 'em! :D

Fleur,

Please post them, they'd be great to see. :)

BTW, the pics you've been posting have been great lately. Who does your photography and coreography?

FG.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Hehe, well ok! I am not beyond some showing off, and I am really chuffed with these pictures.

l_f3bc7fae40e467e03e0df2e897811999.jpg

l_3dc315bd840e86b409785a3db0be72e1.jpg

l_0b1c25eb6fd54751ba9397a5faae6e72.jpg

And a bigger one of the avatar -

l_2259c465ab78510ccd98d78f81edb0b9.jpg

FedoraGent - my pics have been taken by different people every time - this latest one is a chap who contacted me via my Model Mayhem page. All his work is very surreal like this, he provided the theme and the props. I did my own hair/makeup/styling!

Rooster

Practically Family
DAMN! I've fallen in love again....:eusa_doh: This section of the board is hard on a fellas heart.lol
Have I ever been "chuffed" before? I can't recall. Sounds like fun though.;)
Fabulous pics Fleur. You are a marvelous subject for any photographer.:whistling

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Fleur, they are great! As much as I admire the casting couch ones, after looking at both them and just snaps of you I sometimes think they only capture about 95% of that 'je ne sais pas" (excuse my french if that is spelled wrong!) that you have... perhaps because the settings are so formal, and the poses are less animated. You just look like a beautiful girl, whereas in some pics I've seen you look really arresting.

These are really magical, closer to capturing that 100%. They remind me of Alice in Wonderland.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Fleur, you know I love those images, as I have commented over at MySpace. I think those are extremely creative, compelling, and intriguing. They have a certain Gothic horror element to them and technically, they are brilliant. You look elegant and ethereal. These are great pieces of art. Well done.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
rubyredlocks said:
Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous gals! My,but I do keep such good internet company!:D

I have a new shoot to show from one of my fave photographers,but I'll warn ya'all that I wasn't trying for accuracy.I mixed a few of my fave genres,added a little modern kick, and let the photographer set the ambience.Just trying something new,let me know what you think.

47692ba381a92.jpg

47692c9c49847.jpg

confused53.gif

carter

I'll Lock Up
Fleur, Those are very compelling images and mildly disturbing. I concur with HemingwayJones. There is a gothic sensisibility in the composition. Very nice.

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
[IMG said:
http://a250.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/113/l_3dc315bd840e86b409785a3db0be72e1.jpg[/IMG]

l_0b1c25eb6fd54751ba9397a5faae6e72.jpg
I just love your photographs. I'm impressed you did your hair and makeup. WOW! The puzzle one is my favorite. I would purchase this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner